OP Leandre20

5th August 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 3

64 posts
More
Ok so i am on 4.3 with bootloaders and modem, with a 4.3 rom

is it safe for me to flash a 4.1.2 rom and still keep the same modem and bootloader.

so for example i am rooted running a stock rom with a custom recovery, and i want to flash the rom 4.1.2 Axis (SDS) rom will it be safe for me to do so or do i risk the possibility of bricking my device.

NOTE:

I have bricked my device and used a method posted i think in the general forums of the gs3 to unbrick it, so if possible don't want to go through that experience again if you know what i mean
5th August 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,706

3,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandre20

Ok so i am on 4.3 with bootloaders and modem, with a 4.3 rom

is it safe for me to flash a 4.1.2 rom and still keep the same modem and bootloader.

so for example i am rooted running a stock rom with a custom recovery, and i want to flash the rom 4.1.2 Axis (SDS) rom will it be safe for me to do so or do i risk the possibility of bricking my device.

NOTE:

I have bricked my device and used a method posted i think in the general forums of the gs3 to unbrick it, so if possible don't want to go through that experience again if you know what i mean

Yes, it's safe - Just make sure you don't flash a older modem/baseband or bootloaders. Although, there's no reason to go back to 4.1.2, it was awful for our device. Then again, it's your decision!
5th August 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 3

64 posts
More
Ok i just wasnt sure and i liked the rom because i had a fantastic experience with battery life and performance. Plus it has the v6 supercharger script which i dont know how to setup on any other rom my self

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread