Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,388 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hard Bricked Galaxy i747 Really Hard!

Tip us?

shilian11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hard Bricked Galaxy i747 Really Hard!

Hello my galaxy i747 is hard bricked really hard i accedently Deleted all my files on storge and sd card then i got bricked cant get in to download mode or recovery & jig and jtag didnt work also sd card method so i cant to anything please help me! (Sorry for bad english)

Larry2999
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilian11 View Post
Hello my galaxy i747 is hard bricked really hard i accedently Deleted all my files on storge and sd card then i got bricked cant get in to download mode or recovery & jig and jtag didnt work also sd card method so i cant to anything please help me! (Sorry for bad english)
To get real help from here, you really need to give more information on what went wrong. Specifically, what caused the brick? Were you flashing any firmware? If so, what were you flashing and how?

A J-Tag is the ultimate solution to any bricking problem caused by firmware failure as this forces firmware installation directly to the motherboard so if you say you tried this and it didn't work, I'm afraid it may not be a firmware problem you have.

shilian11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i plug in my phone deleted all my files ALL aand then flashed firmware of Hiemdall firmware then i got PASS on odin then Galaxy icon popup and then black screen and nothing more.

DocHoliday77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,558

DONATE TO ME
You said you already tried a jtag service and it didn't work. More than likely its irreparable on that case. Sorry to hear about that....

shilian11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
well i got nothing to say only ccry maybe.

jnm360
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilian11 View Post
well i got nothing to say only ccry maybe.
I hard bricked my galaxy s3 i747 when I flashed a bad modem on 4.4.2. Has anyone been able to successfully unbrick with jtag on 4.4.2?

DocHoliday77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,558

DONATE TO ME
Not to my knowledge. If a way is found it will be posted in the actual debrick thread. If its not there its not been done yet.