No registration required

[Q] Hard Brick i747 AT&T SD unbrick???

OP Farahjr

12th January 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
@edit i whrited the wrong model.....it I747 NOT 797

Again....excuse if i'm posting on the wrong place cause i'm really newbie on this forum things......

My problem is that while tring to reinstall my 4.3 droid i went to this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498233 and tried using these files to get another rom, so as it mentioned i started flashing the boot loader but via odin i coudn't as odin negated to proceed due to errors. Them i triede odin multiloader them i tried TWRP them i ended up messing everythin tring via Clock work mod recovery. I just got the process well done and them when the system tries to boot it just won't boot. The eternal black screen looks like i have to a Hard Brick and even if while i try the usb cable the computer responds to the device, i couldn't take it to Download Mode.

After some research i have see that it's possible to make a debrick via SD card.

So.....i'm exactly........cring for help, any good soul that have a litle time to explain me a couple things if i can or i cannot debrick it without spending money. IS my time is running cause i got my SIM card cut and this is my only phone now.

Sorry again for anything.......hope somthing comes but while it not come i will keep researching thanks verybody.
@update Now i'm stuck on how to get to a folder on the terminal of ubuntu to mount the img file to the sd card
Last edited by Farahjr; 15th January 2014 at 12:20 PM.
13th January 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 27

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farahjr

Again....excuse if i'm posting on the wrong place cause i'm really newbie on this forum things......

My problem is that while tring to reinstall my 4.3 droid i went to this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498233 and tried using these files to get another rom, so as it mentioned i started flashing the boot loader but via odin i coudn't as odin negated to proceed due to errors. Them i triede odin multiloader them i tried TWRP them i ended up messing everythin tring via Clock work mod recovery. I just got the process well done and them when the system tries to boot it just won't boot. The eternal black screen looks like i have to a Hard Brick and even if while i try the usb cable the computer responds to the device, i couldn't take it to Download Mode.

After some research i have see that it's possible to make a debrick via SD card.

So.....i'm exactly........cring for help, any good soul that have a litle time to explain me a couple things if i can or i cannot debrick it without spending money. IS my time is running cause i got my SIM card cut and this is my only phone now.

Sorry again for anything.......hope somthing comes but while it not come i will keep researching thanks verybody.

yes you can use your sd card to revive your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 assuming thats what you have
2nd always research before you flash or modify your phone
3rd if you can get your phone into download mode then its not hard bricked ....shutdown device and then (hold the power button + home button + volume down button at the same time) wait until the phone lights up with the download page
4th odin back to stock (sorry am too tired to find one) start from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1725839
5th if its bricked try this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2525902&page=3

hope that helps

edit: if that does not help use this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2345860
get a usb jtag if you cant access download mode
doesnt work Mobiletechvideos.com is there to debrick your phone for a good price
Last edited by winosxbuntu; 13th January 2014 at 12:31 AM. Reason: ading things
13th January 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

35 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by winosxbuntu

yes you can use your sd card to revive your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 assuming thats what you have
3rd if you can get your phone into download mode then its not hard bricked ....shutdown device and then (hold the power button + home button + volume down button at the same time) wait until the phone lights up with the download page
4th odin back to stock (sorry am too tired to find one) start from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1725839
5th if its bricked try this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2525902&page=3

hope that helps

1-Yes it's a AT&T i747 as i had my self upgrading downgrading upgrading again and rooteing the device the last time. I think that i possibly flashed something on these steps that gave me this problem after tring to flash the method on the link that i mentioned.

5- It's hard bricked cause i can't go into download mode. I'm reading this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=43305728

I forgot to say....i'm not helpfull with the thecnical english language. I'm a braziliam and i really to only get the most simple threads that i can just in case to not comit any mistakes due to language issues.

My nightmares have come.......so i'm just installing a Virtual Machine fo Ubuntu and try to load the img to an 8gb SD series 4 i know that the recomended is 16 gb 10 series but i will try the process anyway just to get experience.

But still wanna help if anybody comes with more! thanks!
13th January 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #4  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 27

201 posts
More
Quote:

1-Yes it's a AT&T i747 as i had my self upgrading downgrading upgrading again and rooteing the device the last time. I think that i possibly flashed something on these steps that gave me this problem after tring to flash the method on the link that i mentioned.

5- It's hard bricked cause i can't go into download mode. I'm reading this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=43305728

I forgot to say....i'm not helpfull with the thecnical english language. I'm a braziliam and i really to only get the most simple threads that i can just in case to not comit any mistakes due to language issues.

My nightmares have come.......so i'm just installing a Virtual Machine fo Ubuntu and try to load the img to an 8gb SD series 4 i know that the recomended is 16 gb 10 series but i will try the process anyway just to get experience.

But still wanna help if anybody comes with more! thanks!

cry a little, maybe the phone will accept your apologizes and resurrect from the dead
again it may not work so don't get your hopes up to high ITS A TRIAL AND ERROR situation WITH HARD BRICKS...........
some people have successfully debricked their device, so again you have to be patient and know exactly what you are doing and dont panic
Remember Mobiletechvideos.com can fix it in less than 25 minutes depending on your phone and they are affordable
Last edited by winosxbuntu; 13th January 2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: deleting staff
13th January 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

35 posts
Your pretty much stuck if you can't recover via SD card.

Remember there are a lot of options for JTAG repair, research local repairs by Kijiiji and also places like Mobile Tech Videos. Always search for legitimacy and best price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
13th January 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

35 posts
Quote:

cry a little, maybe the phone will accept your apologizes and resurrect from the dead
again it may not work so don't get your hopes up to high ITS A TRIAL AND ERROR situation WITH HARD BRICKS...........
some people have successfully debricked their device, so again you have to be patient and know exactly what you are doing and dont panic
Remember Mobiletechvideos.com can fix it in less than 25 minutes depending on your phone and they are affordable

I'm almost crying. As a brazilian those devices are a litle difficult to access as i should need to import and the Dollar is expensive for me that's why i will try every way it's possible before tring someeone that have a box on brazil and pay for it.

Now i'm stuck on how to get to a folder on the terminal of ubuntu to mount the img file.
@update i have done with the burning img thing. It won't worked but i shall try again tomorrow with a 16GB serie 10 SD card!
Last edited by Farahjr; 13th January 2014 at 02:35 AM.
13th January 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

35 posts
Octopus
Quote:

I'm almost crying. As a brazilian those devices are a litle difficult to access as i should need to import and the Dollar is expensive for me that's why i will try every way it's possible before tring someeone that have a box on brazil and pay for it.

Now i'm stuck on how to get to a folder on the terminal of ubuntu to mount the img file.
@update i have done with the burning img thing. It won't worked but i shall try again tomorrow with a 16GB serie 10 SD card!

I couldn't get a card with those parameters........

For my lucky......my company has purchased an octopus box that supports SGH-I747...i never used this before never saw never touched i'm just reading tutorials but a i couldn't find any tutorial about unbricking with the box. Any one know if it's possible to solve this easily via box???
16th January 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #8  
OP Member

35 posts
Quote:

I couldn't get a card with those parameters........

For my lucky......my company has purchased an octopus box that supports SGH-I747...i never used this before never saw never touched i'm just reading tutorials but a i couldn't find any tutorial about unbricking with the box. Any one know if it's possible to solve this easily via box???

Octopus box will not do this work in contact with the support so now i am waiting for the arive of the micro SD 16 GB class10. Will update the post when it arrives.
11th February 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #9  
OP Member

35 posts
Quote:

Octopus box will not do this work in contact with the support so now i am waiting for the arive of the micro SD 16 GB class10. Will update the post when it arrives.

Tried via sd but nothing happened.

Will try again with another image and charging the battery.
12th February 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #10  
OP Member

35 posts
Quote:

hope that helps

edit: if that does not help use this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2345860
get a usb jtag if you cant access download mode
doesnt work Mobiletechvideos.com is there to debrick your phone for a good price

Is it 100% chance to get in to download mode via JIG????

I'm having trouble tring to refind the all the possible debrick images that I should try so i'm thinking about doing a JIG by my self. Any free solution i will try before spending any Money on something I don't know if will really work.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread