Since I cannot post or reply in Dev forums, I found this root method that has been confirmed multiple times to work with the NF2 build. It also worked for me; however, I had to flash SuperSU using TWRP rather than installing from Google Play as it would not work properly.
Confirmed working on my Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3, Stock 4.4.2, NF2 build.
Here is the link to the post:
1) Install TWRP through ODIN: http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/104
2) Install Team Epic root through TWRP http://www.epiccm.org/2012/06/team-e...-recovery.html
3) Reboot, and install SuperSu through the Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....supersu&hl=en
4) Boot SuperSu, and upgrade the binary (normal seems to work fine). Allow it to remove SuperUser. I also allowed it to remove KNOX.
5) Reboot, and you have the latest SU binary working.
a) if SuperSU just doesn't seem to be working properly, uninstall the Google Play version of SuperSU, download the ZIP and flash using TWRP: http://download.chainfire.eu/452/Sup...erSU-v2.02.zip
b) if SuperSU seems to be taking too long to disable KNOX, reboot the phone and try again