FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CyanogenMod 13 nightlies

868 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,128

Post Reply Email Thread
I will update this tomorrow, I'm at work all day today. NOTE MODS: I AM THE ACTUAL CYANOGENMOD MAINTAINER FOR THIS DEVICE

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
Nardholio, invisiblek
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: NJ1 or NJ2 bootloader/modem for US variant (SGH-i747), otherwise latest available for SGH-i747m
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: never

Created 2016-03-20
Last Updated 2016-03-20
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Nardholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nardholio Ad-Free

20th March 2016, 09:57 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
sweet
21st March 2016, 09:02 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Are matrixzone and arunscape going to continue helping you with these nightliesż
21st March 2016, 10:11 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Lol @ current stable version
23rd March 2016, 12:26 AM |#6  
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nardholio

Current Stable Version: never

So really never? Ever... ever? Or wait till N...
24th March 2016, 06:01 AM |#7  
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Got some strange behavior on 03.23 nightly. When somebody calls me - gui is restarting until call ends and caller hears usual beeps. On 21 or 20 ( forgot) nightly all was working.
Update. Flashed back 21 nightly, incoming call is working again, after flash got android.process.acore is stopped error. To fix it all you need is go to apps find Contacts Storage and clear data.
25th March 2016, 02:46 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderkr

Got some strange behavior on 03.23 nightly. When somebody calls me - gui is restarting until call ends and caller hears usual beeps. On 21 or 20 ( forgot) nightly all was working.
Update. Flashed back 21 nightly, incoming call is working again, after flash got android.process.acore is stopped error. To fix it all you need is go to apps find Contacts Storage and clear data.

I'm also on the 23 nightly with the incoming call issue. Have you tried any of the later nightlies?

Also seem to have a problem with gapps. Whenever I flash it, I get an error: "unfortunately setup wizard has stopped".

Apart from these, cm13 runs just fine
25th March 2016, 05:42 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Just want to report that on the 25 nightly, bluetooth audio still doesn't work. Guess I have to go back to stone-age tech - wired earbuds.
26th March 2016, 01:17 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.s.n

Just want to report that on the 25 nightly, bluetooth audio still doesn't work. Guess I have to go back to stone-age tech - wired earbuds.

One of matrix's latest unofficial build has bluetooth audio (14th).
I'm hoping the nightlies will get the fix (or revert?) soon.
26th March 2016, 11:14 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geearf

One of matrix's latest unofficial build has bluetooth audio (14th).
I'm hoping the nightlies will get the fix (or revert?) soon.

Iirc, some people couldn't get Bluetooth calls to work on the 3/14 unofficial, but media was working, and it's the reverse on the 3/13 build. Could be wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)