[ROM] [STOCK] Deodex ROM for goldenvess-3gxx

Search This thread

ballerd

Aug 15, 2014
manchester
If you have twrp.img rename recovery.img put in root of sdcard and type dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p9 that will install twrp then it will work no bootloop or reboot into recovery

mohamed_252

Feb 7, 2017
i press on clean to install a new rom in PhilzTouch recovery and when i install zip
install from sdcard complete press and key to continue
E : Unable to create brightness sys file ! how to slove this problem
sorry for my bad english

SolarPlexus

Jan 9, 2011
github.com
I have the same problem.. and i worry because only boots in Philz mode
Thats because you reboot to recovery with a "reboot to recovery" option. Philz did not have the right kernel option to boot properly... So to fix that: flash stock recovery with Odin, reboot, then flash philz with Odin, and then only goes to the recovery with the three button method, and not with a option in Odin (deselect reboot) or a other tool...

Unfortunately philz is not in further development...

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: arisvas

dhorihyka

Jul 2, 2017
help me i failed to install doodex rom. on I8200

help me i failed to install doodex rom. Philz recovery flashed it for just 2 seconds and say success install, thats is not normal. and now my phone is bricked and stuck on first boot

major09

Sep 15, 2017
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST ANDROID PROJECT, FEEL COMPLETELY FREE OF SAYING WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT
As a zero know-how, totally noob developer I would like to present you a project I've done the last New Year's Eve
It's basically a deodex stock ROM for Galaxy S3 Mini VE (GT-I8200) What I've done is remove the stock apps that used to waste a lot of RAM in the background, bringing you a completely lag free experience when using your phone
Here's what I'm talking about
SEE ATTACHED IMAGES SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ROM'S
And, surely you're asking. WHy is this ROM special?
Let me tell you:
  • It's deodex
  • It's rooted
  • Lighter than stock ROM and more faster
  • Busybox Pro up-to-date binaries
  • COMPLETELY BLOATWARE FREE!!!! :D
  • Xposed framework-ready (I didn't put the installer because it caused trouble when installed as system app)

It is very simple as my knowledge in the Android Development world are very poor, I used the "clone ROM to update.zip" option in Philz Recovery

LET'S GET THIS FUNKER INSTALLED, THEN!!!
  1. Turn off your S3 Mini
  2. Turn it back on and enter recovery mode by pressing power button+home+ vol up
  3. Wipe data and confirm with power button
  4. Once done, pull the battery
  5. Reboot to ODIN mode with vol down + home + power
  6. Flash the Philz touch recovery, make sure the F.reset time and Auto reboot options are unticked
  7. Pull the battery and go to recovery
  8. Flash the ZIP and wait for it to complete
  9. Reboot and enjoy (be patient, this one takes a bit longer to first-boot)

Philz touch recovery can be found in THIS THREAD http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-mini/general/s-iii-mini-ve-i8200-n-t2826565

REMEMBER: Suggestions and tips are thanked, thanks for your support. And be awesome. Okay?
NEW RELEASE!!! (Just wipe dalvik cache and install, NO USER DATA WIPE NEEDED 100% GUARANTEED

The long awaited update is here
Original Stock untouched ROM
https://www.mediafire.com/?g3e2pobmd2j8csj
Stock debloated
https://www.mediafire.com/?glgfoohg0evgg3v
CHANGELOG:
  • Rebuilt again from zero, all secret codes should be working now
  • Paid apps FULLYremoved (even I paid for SuperSU Pro, I have no right to distribute the app)
  • Removed non-working scripts present in previous version
  • Slight cleanup of /system/framework/
And, of course, if we can't have CM, at least we can dream it
CHANGELOG
  • DSP Manager replaced for a different version
  • Adapt Sound is re-added as it no longer FC with DSP Manager
  • CM Minimalistic camera still FC's, but Samsung camera was re-added to recover full functionality
  • Removed some corrupt APK

S3 mini I8200Q imei(no service)eror what can i do

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS MY VERY FIRST ANDROID PROJECT, FEEL COMPLETELY FREE OF SAYING WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT
    As a zero know-how, totally noob developer I would like to present you a project I've done the last New Year's Eve
    It's basically a deodex stock ROM for Galaxy S3 Mini VE (GT-I8200) What I've done is remove the stock apps that used to waste a lot of RAM in the background, bringing you a completely lag free experience when using your phone
    Here's what I'm talking about
    SEE ATTACHED IMAGES SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ROM'S
    And, surely you're asking. WHy is this ROM special?
    Let me tell you:
    • It's deodex
    • It's rooted
    • Lighter than stock ROM and more faster
    • Busybox Pro up-to-date binaries
    • COMPLETELY BLOATWARE FREE!!!! :D
    • Xposed framework-ready (I didn't put the installer because it caused trouble when installed as system app)

It is very simple as my knowledge in the Android Development world are very poor, I used the "clone ROM to update.zip" option in Philz Recovery

LET'S GET THIS FUNKER INSTALLED, THEN!!!
    1. Turn off your S3 Mini
    2. Turn it back on and enter recovery mode by pressing power button+home+ vol up
    3. Wipe data and confirm with power button
    4. Once done, pull the battery
    5. Reboot to ODIN mode with vol down + home + power
    6. Flash the Philz touch recovery, make sure the F.reset time and Auto reboot options are unticked
    7. Pull the battery and go to recovery
    8. Flash the ZIP and wait for it to complete
    9. Reboot and enjoy (be patient, this one takes a bit longer to first-boot)

Philz touch recovery can be found in THIS THREAD http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-mini/general/s-iii-mini-ve-i8200-n-t2826565

REMEMBER: Suggestions and tips are thanked, thanks for your support. And be awesome. Okay?
    NEW RELEASE!!! (Just wipe dalvik cache and install, NO USER DATA WIPE NEEDED 100% GUARANTEED

The long awaited update is here
    Original Stock untouched ROM
    https://www.mediafire.com/?g3e2pobmd2j8csj
    Stock debloated
    CHANGELOG:
    • Rebuilt again from zero, all secret codes should be working now
    • Paid apps FULLYremoved (even I paid for SuperSU Pro, I have no right to distribute the app)
    • Removed non-working scripts present in previous version
    • Slight cleanup of /system/framework/
    And, of course, if we can't have CM, at least we can dream it
    CHANGELOG
    • DSP Manager replaced for a different version
    • Adapt Sound is re-added as it no longer FC with DSP Manager
    • CM Minimalistic camera still FC's, but Samsung camera was re-added to recover full functionality
    • Removed some corrupt APK
    Disable scrolling cache with Wanam Xposed
    I appreciate you're work. But to see it i need the "decryption key" we all need it if you wanna us to download it.
    The link ask for it and we don't have it.
    inclusion of paid or "cracked" app

XDA forbids the Inclusion of any warez in distributed roms. I would advise removing your rom and replacing busybox pro with the free version prior to republishing your rom. Nice to see new devs having a go.
    I have the same problem.. and i worry because only boots in Philz mode
    Thats because you reboot to recovery with a "reboot to recovery" option. Philz did not have the right kernel option to boot properly... So to fix that: flash stock recovery with Odin, reboot, then flash philz with Odin, and then only goes to the recovery with the three button method, and not with a option in Odin (deselect reboot) or a other tool...

Unfortunately philz is not in further development...

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk