Need the backup of all system apps GT-I8200

OP VallNAr

19th July 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 2

50 posts
More
I need the help of GT-I8200 users. I rooted my phone, and to free some of ram meory i deleted some of the system app and i didn't do backup for them.
Who has backuped the system apps can upload them somewhere and give link on private or something. Please.
20th July 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 199

570 posts
Better, flash your current firmware version (from sammobile.com/firmwares) via odin3 and you will get the system apps back but you will lose root access. You have to root again

or

You download your current firmware package (it's a ...HOME.tar.md5 file) and extract the system.img then rename it to system.zip and you can extract system apps in /system/app folder and move them to your phone

If something didn't work and need help, ask us
The Following User Says Thank You to xXPR0T0TYPEXx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 2

50 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPR0T0TYPEXx

Better, flash your current firmware version (from sammobile.com/firmwares) via odin3 and you will get the system apps back but you will lose root access. You have to root again

or

You download your current firmware package (it's a ...HOME.tar.md5 file) and extract the system.img then rename it to system.zip and you can extract system apps in /system/app folder and move them to your phone

If something didn't work and need help, ask us

You were a big help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread