Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 44,228 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Why my battery goes to 0% in 10hours and i cant swipe down the notification drawer?

Tip us?

baciany
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default Why my battery goes to 0% in 10hours and i cant swipe down the notification drawer?

Hello. In My S3 mini with stock 4.1 android verssion i have some problems. Sometimes i cant swipe down notification drawer. Only restart helps.
Also today my device has been charget to 100% at 6am and now agter about 8h its 0%. Phone was all the time in the "womans bag" and used only once to make call. Sometimes it can hold 2 days, sometimes cant 10hours... Whats the problem? In battery menu most usage is Screen and Android of course...

moonryder
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by baciany View Post
Hello. In My S3 mini with stock 4.1 android verssion i have some problems. Sometimes i cant swipe down notification drawer. Only restart helps.
Also today my device has been charget to 100% at 6am and now agter about 8h its 0%. Phone was all the time in the "womans bag" and used only once to make call. Sometimes it can hold 2 days, sometimes cant 10hours... Whats the problem? In battery menu most usage is Screen and Android of course...
seems like a battery issue. Buy a new one and those problems will be gone (hoping ... )
---------------
slimKAT 4.4.4-------------3.0.101-blackhawk+ -------------XXANF2-------------TWRP 2.8.0.0
---------------