Why my battery goes to 0% in 10hours and i cant swipe down the notification drawer?

OP baciany

22nd August 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34

280 posts
Hello. In My S3 mini with stock 4.1 android verssion i have some problems. Sometimes i cant swipe down notification drawer. Only restart helps.
Also today my device has been charget to 100% at 6am and now agter about 8h its 0%. Phone was all the time in the "womans bag" and used only once to make call. Sometimes it can hold 2 days, sometimes cant 10hours... Whats the problem? In battery menu most usage is Screen and Android of course...
22nd August 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #2  
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 214

420 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baciany

Hello. In My S3 mini with stock 4.1 android verssion i have some problems. Sometimes i cant swipe down notification drawer. Only restart helps.
Also today my device has been charget to 100% at 6am and now agter about 8h its 0%. Phone was all the time in the "womans bag" and used only once to make call. Sometimes it can hold 2 days, sometimes cant 10hours... Whats the problem? In battery menu most usage is Screen and Android of course...

seems like a battery issue. Buy a new one and those problems will be gone (hoping ... )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread