Ask a question

No registration required

Battery Low Copsdaemon Wakelock on PACRom 4.4

OP LlamaDroid

27th August 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
So I've been having some issues lately with my battery life and I think I've found the cause. Its a wakelock called "Copsdaemon" in my battery stats. It uses over 60% of my battery as it keeps the CPU on for long periods of time. It also stops my phone from entering deep sleep. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there any fixes for it? What is this process and mainly how do I stop it? Cause it is super frustrating to have a battery life of about 10 hours with not much use at all. Thanks for any replies!
27th August 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Maidstone
Thanks Meter: 75

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaDroid

So I've been having some issues lately with my battery life and I think I've found the cause. Its a wakelock called "Copsdaemon" in my battery stats. It uses over 60% of my battery as it keeps the CPU on for long periods of time. It also stops my phone from entering deep sleep. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there any fixes for it? What is this process and mainly how do I stop it? Cause it is super frustrating to have a battery life of about 10 hours with not much use at all. Thanks for any replies!

Hi, its to do with the 2G network. If your in a good network area set it to 3G then deepsleep will work. If you havnt got a good 3G signal then I don't know apart from a rom change

Sent from my GT-I8190N running SlimKat
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread