1. Download Odin 3.07
2. Samsung USB drivers
3. Download (recovery-cwmtouch-126.96.36.199-GTI8190.rar ) OR ( recovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-GTI8190.rar )
4. Finally the most important file: Enable_3_button_Boot_Recovery_GTI8190.rar
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Download and install Odin 3.07 to your PC
2. Install Samsung USB drivers to your PC
3. Now boot your phone to Download mode by holding (Volume down + Home + Power button)
4. Launch Odin 3.07 on PC and plug your phone via USB to your PC. Odin should detect your phone with blue icon (ID:COM) indicator
5. Using Odin 3.07, find and Install (recovery-cwmtouch-184.108.40.206-GTI8190.rar ) OR ( recovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-GTI8190.rar ) to phone if you don’t have either files pre-installed before.
6. After installing, your phone should reboot up normally and then turn it off again and repeat step 3
7. To activate or restore booting to CWM or TWRP mode, Use Odin to find and install: Enable_3_button_Boot_Recovery_GTI8190.rar
8. Once installation is complete, your phone should reboot up again normally and then turn it off again
9. Hold (Volume up + Home + power button) to boot to CWM or TWRP recovery mode. Finally your CWM or TWRP mode should boot up and display on screen in few seconds.
10. Congratulations, you have restored booting CWM or TWRP mode.
PROVIDED BY: REVOS VISION BLOG