Thanks Meter 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Moshav Matityahu
Originally Posted by iceblow1
I want to buy a new smartphone and have 2 variants : s3 mini or lumia 630.
What to buy ?
1. S3 mini is good ?
2. How is cyanogenmod 11 vs stock ? Any battery drainage bug or something ?
3. Cyanogenmod 11 is fluence or laggy ? How is versus stock ?
4. Is good to buy this phone because i want to put cm 11 or isn't recommended ?
I ask this because i like s3 mini but i don't want a smartphone with lag (even with custom rom).
Thanks and many regards.
1. s3 mini is an excellent phone, but imo, better to spend a bit more and get a regular s3.
2. i prefer stock, i have not had lags since getting my s3 mini a few months ago. cm11, i tried on a friends s3 mini, and i did not like it at all- it was extremly laggy, it guzzled battery, and lots of things didnt work.
3.i cant tell you exactly, but i think you should go with a rom like slimrom or something if you dont want laggyness.
4. imo, best to skip cm11 and use a different custom rom, like omni or carbon.
you can go to the site novafusion.pl for info and rom downloads.
Press Thanks if i helped!
The Eleventh Commandment- "Thou hast not to like it, thou hast just to do it."
Sign up to Copy.com using this link, and we both get an extra 5gb of free cloud!