Thanks Meter 66
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Moshav Matityahu
Originally Posted by iceblow1
I want to buy a new smartphone and have 2 variants : s3 mini or lumia 630.
What to buy ?
1. S3 mini is good ?
2. How is cyanogenmod 11 vs stock ? Any battery drainage bug or something ?
3. Cyanogenmod 11 is fluence or laggy ? How is versus stock ?
4. Is good to buy this phone because i want to put cm 11 or isn't recommended ?
I ask this because i like s3 mini but i don't want a smartphone with lag (even with custom rom).
Thanks and many regards.
1. s3 mini is an excellent phone, but imo, better to spend a bit more and get a regular s3.
2. i prefer stock, i have not had lags since getting my s3 mini a few months ago. cm11, i tried on a friends s3 mini, and i did not like it at all- it was extremly laggy, it guzzled battery, and lots of things didnt work.
3.i cant tell you exactly, but i think you should go with a rom like slimrom or something if you dont want laggyness.
4. imo, best to skip cm11 and use a different custom rom, like omni or carbon.
you can go to the site novafusion.pl for info and rom downloads.
Press Thanks if i helped!
The Eleventh Commandment- "Thou hast not to like it, thou hast just to do it."
Sign up to Copy.com using this link, and we both get an extra 5gb of free cloud!
If youre into computer games, check out tanki online!