NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] i8190n auto restart every ~30seconds

OP qilun56757

29th July 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi guys i need advises for my phone's problem
I bought this s3mini(I8190n) last year and i have installed virginity rom 3 weeks ago and have no problem using it,last night i was listening some music and chatting with friends and suddenly phone restarted,i thought i accidentally pressed the power button so i waited it to boot again,after booted,it restarts again 30seconds later and the process didn't stop until i pull my battery out and put it in again.I have searched the net for solutions so i went in recovery mod to clear cache,dalvik cache and factory reset,but when i boot my phone again it is not resetted,i also tried removing sd card and sim card,flash the param and wipe with odin but no avail.Should I flash the stock rom?Does it requires usb debugging?thanks in advance
29th July 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 197

774 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilun56757

Hi guys i need advises for my phone's problem
I bought this s3mini(I8190n) last year and i have installed virginity rom 3 weeks ago and have no problem using it,last night i was listening some music and chatting with friends and suddenly phone restarted,i thought i accidentally pressed the power button so i waited it to boot again,after booted,it restarts again 30seconds later and the process didn't stop until i pull my battery out and put it in again.I have searched the net for solutions so i went in recovery mod to clear cache,dalvik cache and factory reset,but when i boot my phone again it is not resetted,i also tried removing sd card and sim card,flash the param and wipe with odin but no avail.Should I flash the stock rom?Does it requires usb debugging?thanks in advance

Try a different battery. Most of the times it's a damaged battery. Mine got ****ty after almost a year too

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th July 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Can I use battery from galaxy grand2?couldnt try yet because that phone isnt with me at the momment.
1st August 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Sent to 2 shops and both said it's the software problem(i believe they are talking about the rom),they tried to format everything but failed.Any ideas?Should i flash stock rom?
8th August 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
really needs help on this,i can't enable usb debugging and i fear i can't flash stock rom properly
*edit:i flashed stock rom and suprisingly,nothing changed
Last edited by qilun56757; 8th August 2014 at 06:13 PM.
8th August 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #6  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 197

774 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilun56757

really needs help on this,i can't enable usb debugging and i fear i can't flash stock rom properly
*edit:i flashed stock rom and suprisingly,nothing changed

Did you try another battery? I don't care what the shop guys said, if you haven't, try it

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th August 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 11

53 posts
GOT the same problem man few months ago.. replacing the battery solved it.. s3 mini battery sux.. lasted only for 6months then boom it bulges..
9th August 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #8  
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Angry Flashing Stock
Check out this thread to flash stock using odin...then try to flash custom recovery and new rom!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2150822

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread