FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

[Q] i8190n auto restart every ~30seconds

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By qilun56757, Junior Member on 29th July 2014, 10:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys i need advises for my phone's problem
I bought this s3mini(I8190n) last year and i have installed virginity rom 3 weeks ago and have no problem using it,last night i was listening some music and chatting with friends and suddenly phone restarted,i thought i accidentally pressed the power button so i waited it to boot again,after booted,it restarts again 30seconds later and the process didn't stop until i pull my battery out and put it in again.I have searched the net for solutions so i went in recovery mod to clear cache,dalvik cache and factory reset,but when i boot my phone again it is not resetted,i also tried removing sd card and sim card,flash the param and wipe with odin but no avail.Should I flash the stock rom?Does it requires usb debugging?thanks in advance

29th July 2014, 10:22 AM |#2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilun56757

Hi guys i need advises for my phone's problem
I bought this s3mini(I8190n) last year and i have installed virginity rom 3 weeks ago and have no problem using it,last night i was listening some music and chatting with friends and suddenly phone restarted,i thought i accidentally pressed the power button so i waited it to boot again,after booted,it restarts again 30seconds later and the process didn't stop until i pull my battery out and put it in again.I have searched the net for solutions so i went in recovery mod to clear cache,dalvik cache and factory reset,but when i boot my phone again it is not resetted,i also tried removing sd card and sim card,flash the param and wipe with odin but no avail.Should I flash the stock rom?Does it requires usb debugging?thanks in advance

Try a different battery. Most of the times it's a damaged battery. Mine got ****ty after almost a year too

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th July 2014, 03:46 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Can I use battery from galaxy grand2?couldnt try yet because that phone isnt with me at the momment.
1st August 2014, 01:53 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Sent to 2 shops and both said it's the software problem(i believe they are talking about the rom),they tried to format everything but failed.Any ideas?Should i flash stock rom?
8th August 2014, 04:26 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
really needs help on this,i can't enable usb debugging and i fear i can't flash stock rom properly
*edit:i flashed stock rom and suprisingly,nothing changed
Last edited by qilun56757; 8th August 2014 at 05:13 PM.
8th August 2014, 08:08 PM |#6  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilun56757

really needs help on this,i can't enable usb debugging and i fear i can't flash stock rom properly
*edit:i flashed stock rom and suprisingly,nothing changed

Did you try another battery? I don't care what the shop guys said, if you haven't, try it

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th August 2014, 06:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
GOT the same problem man few months ago.. replacing the battery solved it.. s3 mini battery sux.. lasted only for 6months then boom it bulges..
9th August 2014, 07:12 PM |#8  
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Angry Flashing Stock
Check out this thread to flash stock using odin...then try to flash custom recovery and new rom!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2150822
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread