Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i8190n auto restart every ~30seconds

Tip us?

qilun56757
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] i8190n auto restart every ~30seconds

Hi guys i need advises for my phone's problem
I bought this s3mini(I8190n) last year and i have installed virginity rom 3 weeks ago and have no problem using it,last night i was listening some music and chatting with friends and suddenly phone restarted,i thought i accidentally pressed the power button so i waited it to boot again,after booted,it restarts again 30seconds later and the process didn't stop until i pull my battery out and put it in again.I have searched the net for solutions so i went in recovery mod to clear cache,dalvik cache and factory reset,but when i boot my phone again it is not resetted,i also tried removing sd card and sim card,flash the param and wipe with odin but no avail.Should I flash the stock rom?Does it requires usb debugging?thanks in advance

koragg97
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilun56757 View Post
Hi guys i need advises for my phone's problem
I bought this s3mini(I8190n) last year and i have installed virginity rom 3 weeks ago and have no problem using it,last night i was listening some music and chatting with friends and suddenly phone restarted,i thought i accidentally pressed the power button so i waited it to boot again,after booted,it restarts again 30seconds later and the process didn't stop until i pull my battery out and put it in again.I have searched the net for solutions so i went in recovery mod to clear cache,dalvik cache and factory reset,but when i boot my phone again it is not resetted,i also tried removing sd card and sim card,flash the param and wipe with odin but no avail.Should I flash the stock rom?Does it requires usb debugging?thanks in advance
Try a different battery. Most of the times it's a damaged battery. Mine got ****ty after almost a year too

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : ^S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4^ (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.1 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Stock 3.0.31 ANF3
Baseband : I8190XXANF3

qilun56757
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Can I use battery from galaxy grand2?couldnt try yet because that phone isnt with me at the momment.

qilun56757
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sent to 2 shops and both said it's the software problem(i believe they are talking about the rom),they tried to format everything but failed.Any ideas?Should i flash stock rom?

qilun56757
Old
(Last edited by qilun56757; 8th August 2014 at 05:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
really needs help on this,i can't enable usb debugging and i fear i can't flash stock rom properly
*edit:i flashed stock rom and suprisingly,nothing changed

koragg97
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilun56757 View Post
really needs help on this,i can't enable usb debugging and i fear i can't flash stock rom properly
*edit:i flashed stock rom and suprisingly,nothing changed
Did you try another battery? I don't care what the shop guys said, if you haven't, try it

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : ^S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4^ (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.1 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Stock 3.0.31 ANF3
Baseband : I8190XXANF3

nerodmc829
Old
Thanks Meter 11
GOT the same problem man few months ago.. replacing the battery solved it.. s3 mini battery sux.. lasted only for 6months then boom it bulges..

91Y0 90LLY
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Angry Flashing Stock

Check out this thread to flash stock using odin...then try to flash custom recovery and new rom!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2150822