FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Looking for I8190N pit file...

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By andersyang, Member on 21st August 2014, 03:59 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,everybody!I'm looking for I8190N pit file...pls anyone tell me where I can get it?

来自我的 GT-I8190N 上的 Tapatalk
 
 
21st August 2014, 04:06 PM |#2  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersyang

Hi,everybody!I'm looking for I8190N pit file...pls anyone tell me where I can get it?

来自我的 GT-I8190N 上的 Tapatalk

Here. Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 04:21 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

Here. Enjoy

Thanks buddy.But failed to flash this...Why?

来自我的 GT-I8190N 上的 Tapatalk
21st August 2014, 04:22 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
My phone is 8Gb version.btw

来自我的 GT-I8190N 上的 Tapatalk
21st August 2014, 04:38 PM |#5  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersyang

Thanks buddy.But failed to flash this...Why?

来自我的 GT-I8190N 上的 Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersyang

My phone is 8Gb version.btw

来自我的 GT-I8190N 上的 Tapatalk

Don't know bud. I never need (or have any issue with pit) the pit files. I only provide you the link. Anyway, ask to that to other members or try to find the solution here
21st August 2014, 05:21 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

Don't know bud. I never need (or have any issue with pit) the pit files. I only provide you the link. Anyway, ask to that to other members or try to find the solution here

Or can you find a stock firmware with pit file? [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
21st August 2014, 05:28 PM |#7  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersyang

Or can you find a stock firmware with pit file? [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Use the xda search bar mate, it's your best friend
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes