Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Phone Bricked

OP lDartveder

24th August 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
No, i don't got warranty... And how can i flash the ROM with my SD if I can't get into recovery/download mode?
26th August 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Im sorry to say that but your phone is Fullbricked (i think)
Which Custom Rom did you installed, and how?
26th August 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefl

Im sorry to say that but your phone is Fullbricked (i think)
Which Custom Rom did you installed, and how?


I was installing a ROM called XperiZe or something like that and I installed it via CWM 6.0 and it was working but then I got a error message, then I restarted it and... Bam, black screen. I got a nandroid backup.
26th August 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #14  
xXPR0T0TYPEXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDartveder

I was installing a ROM called XperiZe or something like that and I installed it via CWM 6.0 and it was working but then I got a error message, then I restarted it and... Bam, black screen. I got a nandroid backup.

You did maybe try flash a Custom ROM that was NOT compatible with your phone model. Your /system and/or (maybe) boot partition (Kernel) are overwritten, it means your phone is without OS system. Try USB jig to access download mode.

A important note for you, mate. If a installation process failed in recovery, do NEVER reboot your phone, restore your backup instead!!
The Following User Says Thank You to xXPR0T0TYPEXx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDartveder

No, i don't got warranty... And how can i flash the ROM with my SD if I can't get into recovery/download mode?

Don't bother trying to restore if the phone is hardbricked (no signs of life), return to your seller immediately!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes