Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,721 Members 39,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone Bricked

Tip us?

iDartveder
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No, i don't got warranty... And how can i flash the ROM with my SD if I can't get into recovery/download mode?

Lefl
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Im sorry to say that but your phone is Fullbricked (i think)
Which Custom Rom did you installed, and how?
Real knowledge comes with failure
wise words from a young guy

iDartveder
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefl View Post
Im sorry to say that but your phone is Fullbricked (i think)
Which Custom Rom did you installed, and how?

I was installing a ROM called XperiZe or something like that and I installed it via CWM 6.0 and it was working but then I got a error message, then I restarted it and... Bam, black screen. I got a nandroid backup.

xXPR0T0TYPEXx
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDartveder View Post
I was installing a ROM called XperiZe or something like that and I installed it via CWM 6.0 and it was working but then I got a error message, then I restarted it and... Bam, black screen. I got a nandroid backup.
You did maybe try flash a Custom ROM that was NOT compatible with your phone model. Your /system and/or (maybe) boot partition (Kernel) are overwritten, it means your phone is without OS system. Try USB jig to access download mode.

A important note for you, mate. If a installation process failed in recovery, do NEVER reboot your phone, restore your backup instead!!
The Following User Says Thank You to xXPR0T0TYPEXx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KoolKid98189
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDartveder View Post
No, i don't got warranty... And how can i flash the ROM with my SD if I can't get into recovery/download mode?
Don't bother trying to restore if the phone is hardbricked (no signs of life), return to your seller immediately!