Ask a question

No registration required

S3 mini infinite bootloop but in download mode

OP Madness_logic

20th August 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

42 posts
hi, i cant find solution anywhere so I came here to hear the experts opinion , I get a samsung galaxy s3 mini GT-i8200L and after some time get the boot loop problem , when the samsung and model shows , the cellphone vibrate and restart , but now i tried to install the stock rom and them the cellphone says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again dont stay in download" but the download mode doesn't last even a SEC to load another firmware with odin , so if someone could help me It would be great , thanks and sorry for my bad grammar...
4th September 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dededo
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness_logic

hi, i cant find solution anywhere so I came here to hear the experts opinion , I get a samsung galaxy s3 mini GT-i8200L and after some time get the boot loop problem , when the samsung and model shows , the cellphone vibrate and restart , but now i tried to install the stock rom and them the cellphone says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again dont stay in download" but the download mode doesn't last even a SEC to load another firmware with odin , so if someone could help me It would be great , thanks and sorry for my bad grammar...

sounds like a faulty power button. change that and you will win.
16th September 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness_logic

Is it rooted? If not then send it to Samsung for repairs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread