Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S3 mini infinite bootloop but in download mode

Tip us?

Madness_logic
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default S3 mini infinite bootloop but in download mode

hi, i cant find solution anywhere so I came here to hear the experts opinion , I get a samsung galaxy s3 mini GT-i8200L and after some time get the boot loop problem , when the samsung and model shows , the cellphone vibrate and restart , but now i tried to install the stock rom and them the cellphone says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again dont stay in download" but the download mode doesn't last even a SEC to load another firmware with odin , so if someone could help me It would be great , thanks and sorry for my bad grammar...

rickeh82
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness_logic View Post
hi, i cant find solution anywhere so I came here to hear the experts opinion , I get a samsung galaxy s3 mini GT-i8200L and after some time get the boot loop problem , when the samsung and model shows , the cellphone vibrate and restart , but now i tried to install the stock rom and them the cellphone says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again dont stay in download" but the download mode doesn't last even a SEC to load another firmware with odin , so if someone could help me It would be great , thanks and sorry for my bad grammar...
sounds like a faulty power button. change that and you will win.

KoolKid98189
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness_logic View Post
Is it rooted? If not then send it to Samsung for repairs