Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [T599N] Is there ANY way to get apps to my SD card?

OP Drixnya

11th July 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Not actually my phone, but I'm asking since I'm the techie in my family. Mother-In-Law has a Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (T599n) and she is having storage issues. Normally I would root and just delete/move things around, but this phone is proving to be a pain in my rear with moving apps. I have it rooted as of now, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to use the SD card and not the internal storage for apps I would really appreciate it. I've been searching google, xda, and other android forums for about 4 hours now with no luck.

-Alex
12th July 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 184

763 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drixnya

Not actually my phone, but I'm asking since I'm the techie in my family. Mother-In-Law has a Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (T599n) and she is having storage issues. Normally I would root and just delete/move things around, but this phone is proving to be a pain in my rear with moving apps. I have it rooted as of now, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to use the SD card and not the internal storage for apps I would really appreciate it. I've been searching google, xda, and other android forums for about 4 hours now with no luck.

-Alex

Try this. It won't move every app, but still it might hel you out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
exhibit, samsung, t599n
Previous Thread Next Thread