Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [T599N] Is there ANY way to get apps to my SD card?

Tip us?

Drixnya
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] [T599N] Is there ANY way to get apps to my SD card?

Not actually my phone, but I'm asking since I'm the techie in my family. Mother-In-Law has a Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (T599n) and she is having storage issues. Normally I would root and just delete/move things around, but this phone is proving to be a pain in my rear with moving apps. I have it rooted as of now, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to use the SD card and not the internal storage for apps I would really appreciate it. I've been searching google, xda, and other android forums for about 4 hours now with no luck.

-Alex

koragg97
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drixnya View Post
Not actually my phone, but I'm asking since I'm the techie in my family. Mother-In-Law has a Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (T599n) and she is having storage issues. Normally I would root and just delete/move things around, but this phone is proving to be a pain in my rear with moving apps. I have it rooted as of now, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to use the SD card and not the internal storage for apps I would really appreciate it. I've been searching google, xda, and other android forums for about 4 hours now with no luck.

-Alex
Try this. It won't move every app, but still it might hel you out
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4 (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.0 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Stock 3.0.31 ANC2
Baseband : I8190XXANC2
Tags
exhibit, samsung, t599n