[TW-ND8-4.4.2]TMS3-Dark_Droid-3[UPDATED 09-07-14] [DD-MOD post#3, 9-12-14 ]

Search This thread

ms372591

Jul 11, 2012
Email Settings

I noticed when setting up my email accounts that the fonts are missing. I can only assume that they are the same color as the background. Has anyone else seen this?

Reactions: mbr007

mholloway

Dec 9, 2011
new jersey
Sorry to here their is problems maybe try to clear data on the playstore. Iam no longer can put time into this rom .i just dont have the time for it.but if anyone would like to take this and build their own or just take this rom over would be great.i will give it sometime then i will be closing this out.iam sorry about all this and thank everyone who helped. ..i beleive this would make a good base for someone that has the time to put into it.

talkingmonkeys

Inactive Recognized RC / RT
May 15, 2013
Sorry to here their is problems maybe try to clear data on the playstore. Iam no longer can put time into this rom .i just dont have the time for it.but if anyone would like to take this and build their own or just take this rom over would be great.i will give it sometime then i will be closing this out.iam sorry about all this and thank everyone who helped. ..i beleive this would make a good base for someone that has the time to put into it.

If I have the time to give this a final update from my newest build I will but I can't test it so I'll need some sprint testers to contact me. Hope like me you get back into it when you get some free time dude!

TdiGuy

Nov 20, 2012
Moto G Stylus 5G
I just started using this and it is a nice rom. I see why it takes up so much more room. I like this combination of factory feel but darkened rom and some extra's.
1 very small issue i have discovered is that I use a pin lockscreen ( i use a vpn often ) and when i use the quick unlock in extra's it does not unlock once i type in the pin i still have to hit ok. Like i said small issue.
Also how do i update 3 minute battery? It says it is out of date but it gives me no option to update.

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
I just started using this and it is a nice rom. I see why it takes up so much more room. I like this combination of factory feel but darkened rom and some extra's.
1 very small issue i have discovered is that I use a pin lockscreen ( i use a vpn often ) and when i use the quick unlock in extra's it does not unlock once i type in the pin i still have to hit ok. Like i said small issue.
Also how do i update 3 minute battery? It says it is out of date but it gives me no option to update.
You have to go to the XDA thread for 3Minit Battery update.

ZkAaTbh.jpg

My ROMs: Wicked X & Wicked S5 Xperience

Top Liked Posts