Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Screen issues on galaxy s3

OP godofawesome90

3rd July 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks Meter: 22

23 posts
More
Hello all!

I've had my s3 for 2 years now and about a week ago, I noticed that the screen has horizontal lines and the overall quality of the display is poor and fuzzy to where you cannot read text. If the background has black in it, it will show up with a green tint. If I don't turn on the display for a while, it will correct itself for a few seconds then the issue will start halfway up the screen and work it's way to the top. I took it to sprint to have a tech look at it, but he just dismissed me and told me I must have dropped it (I haven't ) and said I'll need to go through insurance..I've managed to take a picture of the issue to show the difference. If anyone knows of a fix that doesn't require a whole new display, I would be very grateful! Thank y'all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3rd July 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

56 posts
first off sorry this not answering your question but i love you background GERMANY ALL DAY FOR WORLD CUP VICTORY !!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kvillafana For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks Meter: 22

23 posts
More
I believe this is the wallpaper I used. ( I have several different sizes). And thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to godofawesome90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 13

56 posts
Thanks buddy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread