Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 39,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for Rom.

Tip us?

MysticalTurkey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Looking for Rom.

I am looking to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.1 and I am having trouble finding any links that are not broken for JB LJ7 4.1.1 Stock Rom. I have Sprint Galaxy S 3.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.

REV3NT3CH
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,729

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalTurkey View Post
I am looking to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.1 and I am having trouble finding any links that are not broken for JB LJ7 4.1.1 Stock Rom. I have Sprint Galaxy S 3.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.
An actual downgrade will brick your device with no known fix....if you can find a custom ROM based on 4.1.2 then go for it...but pure stock is a no no
☢ LG G2 ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: NewBeta Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
☢ SGS Relay 4g ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] [Official] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: B14CKB1RD v2.2 beta Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
☢ HTC ReZound ☢
HBOOT: 2.28, Unlocked, S-Off, 2.23 radios Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 (Masque Of The Red Death)

Donations are never expected but are greatly appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MysticalTurkey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH View Post
An actual downgrade will brick your device with no known fix....if you can find a custom ROM based on 4.1.2 then go for it...but pure stock is a no no
Well, my reasoning behind the 4.1.1 is that I am wanting to change my MSL and tutorials state that LJ7 is needed with LG2 Radio as well. Do you know how to change MSL to 00000 from current?

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13,598

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalTurkey View Post
Well, my reasoning behind the 4.1.1 is that I am wanting to change my MSL and tutorials state that LJ7 is needed with LG2 Radio as well. Do you know how to change MSL to 00000 from current?
As far as I've heard, people have said that the procedure to do that still works on 4.4
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MysticalTurkey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus View Post
As far as I've heard, people have said that the procedure to do that still works on 4.4
Link to procedure or tutorial for 4.4.2?