FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] Looking for Rom.

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By MysticalTurkey, Junior Member on 8th July 2014, 02:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am looking to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.1 and I am having trouble finding any links that are not broken for JB LJ7 4.1.1 Stock Rom. I have Sprint Galaxy S 3.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.
 
 
8th July 2014, 02:49 AM |#2  
REV3NT3CH's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 5,921
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalTurkey

I am looking to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.1 and I am having trouble finding any links that are not broken for JB LJ7 4.1.1 Stock Rom. I have Sprint Galaxy S 3.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.

An actual downgrade will brick your device with no known fix....if you can find a custom ROM based on 4.1.2 then go for it...but pure stock is a no no
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 02:52 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH

An actual downgrade will brick your device with no known fix....if you can find a custom ROM based on 4.1.2 then go for it...but pure stock is a no no

Well, my reasoning behind the 4.1.1 is that I am wanting to change my MSL and tutorials state that LJ7 is needed with LG2 Radio as well. Do you know how to change MSL to 00000 from current?
8th July 2014, 05:05 AM |#4  
CNexus's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/android
Thanks Meter: 13,859
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalTurkey

Well, my reasoning behind the 4.1.1 is that I am wanting to change my MSL and tutorials state that LJ7 is needed with LG2 Radio as well. Do you know how to change MSL to 00000 from current?

As far as I've heard, people have said that the procedure to do that still works on 4.4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 05:09 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus

As far as I've heard, people have said that the procedure to do that still works on 4.4

Link to procedure or tutorial for 4.4.2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes