Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,671 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Installing cm11 on s3 nd8 sprint

Tip us?

Darnellll
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking [Q] Installing cm11 on s3 nd8 sprint

Hello guys, I am now a member of xda I read through these forums alot and I need you intelligent guys to answer a question for me. How can I install cm11 on the sprint s3? I took the ota update to 4.4.2. I've read articles of others installing cm on 4.3 but I haven't came across a guide on 4.4.2. Please and thankyou. I also apologize if this question is in the wrong place.

Darke5tShad0w
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnellll View Post
Hello guys, I am now a member of xda I read through these forums alot and I need you intelligent guys to answer a question for me. How can I install cm11 on the sprint s3? I took the ota update to 4.4.2. I've read articles of others installing cm on 4.3 but I haven't came across a guide on 4.4.2. Please and thankyou. I also apologize if this question is in the wrong place.
Go to CM's website and use the built in installer.
Also you need to report your post so it can be moved to the sprint s3 area so you can get users familiar with your device to help you. This area is for the international i9300 and anything you flash or instructions you follow from here will brick your phone as you need to perform more steps first before you can get underway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darke5tShad0w For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Darnellll
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darke5tShad0w View Post
Go to CM's website and use the built in installer.
Also you need to report your post so it can be moved to the sprint s3 area so you can get users familiar with your device to help you. This area is for the international i9300 and anything you flash or instructions you follow from here will brick your phone as you need to perform more steps first before you can get underway.
Thank you so very much. I'm sorry but I don't know how to report my post.

Darke5tShad0w
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Ok This time I will do it for you
The Following User Says Thank You to Darke5tShad0w For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]