Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ive almost got ART enabled on TW

OP jbnorton0524

29th August 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 34

73 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ive installed most ART files to where switching is enabled to where it shows up in developers menu but when i select art and reboot it goes back to dalvik after reboot. I still have all these files if someone wants to try and see if they could figure out what im missing. Ill also keep working on it too. ART sped my sytem up on CM 11 latest nightly and gave better battery life.
Last edited by jbnorton0524; 29th August 2014 at 10:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbnorton0524 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

73 posts
Donate to Me
More
runtime selection touchwiz
Last edited by jbnorton0524; 29th August 2014 at 11:42 PM.
30th August 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #3  
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 649

1,148 posts
More
have you seen if there needs to be an edit in the Build Prob and or additions to the framework/TW framework and there respective res.apk files?
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

73 posts
Donate to Me
More
No im not sure yet. Ill be able to work on it alot more monday when i get home but i bet i it has to do with framework. Ive tried disabling xposed and it still doent load art so im leaning towards framework modifications. Im gonna look at the s5 files since its able to use art

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jbnorton0524 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #5  
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 649

1,148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbnorton0524

No im not sure yet. Ill be able to work on it alot more monday when i get home but i bet i it has to do with framework. Ive tried disabling xposed and it still doent load art so im leaning towards framework modifications. Im gonna look at the s5 files since its able to use art

you'll just have to flash it through recovery cause if you try to replace through a root browser you will lose touch and you would have to reboot into recovery and restore a backup
30th August 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

73 posts
Donate to Me
More
That may be why it kicks it back to dalvik. Im gonna find iut why it does. I i pushed the files in so they are good.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread