Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 43,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kitkat 4.4.2 ND8 TouchWiz Launcher 4x5

Tip us?
 
ReapersDeath
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 1,271
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington
Default Kitkat 4.4.2 ND8 TouchWiz Launcher 4x5

Can anyone give me some insight on how to edit the ND8 TouchWiz Launcher to be 4x5 and lower the slide bar? The 4x4 wastes a ridiculous amount of space.

Also, is there any zips that will flash a script to debloat ND8? Yes I've searched about both.
 
roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
#2  
roirraW "edor" ehT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1352
Posts: 3,092
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
I know there are already modified TouchWiz 4.4.2 launchers up to 5x5 or more. Look in development (non-original) and in Themes and Apps.

There are one or two flashable scripts to debloat ND8. I'd have to search for it myself.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! v2a 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot


n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v5.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
 
ReapersDeath
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 1,271
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
I know there are already modified TouchWiz 4.4.2 launchers up to 5x5 or more. Look in development (non-original) and in Themes and Apps.

There are one or two flashable scripts to debloat ND8. I'd have to search for it myself.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! v2a 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot


n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v5.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
Any specifics? Can't find any terms that are finding them.. Only finding a crap ton of ROMs XD
 
roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
(Last edited by roirraW "edor" ehT; 18th July 2014 at 03:48 AM.)
#4  
roirraW "edor" ehT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1352
Posts: 3,092
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath View Post
Any specifics? Can't find any terms that are finding them.. Only finding a crap ton of ROMs XD
I'd try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2746981 or pull the launcher out of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2750674

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743971 for debloat. I just searched development (non-original) for debloat.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! v2a 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot


n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v5.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
prboy1969
Old
#5  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6597
Posts: 10,075
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath View Post
Can anyone give me some insight on how to edit the ND8 TouchWiz Launcher to be 4x5 and lower the slide bar? The 4x4 wastes a ridiculous amount of space.

Also, is there any zips that will flash a script to debloat ND8? Yes I've searched about both.
I think what you are looking for is HERE. You may also want to check out THIS thread, and the one HERE.
The Following User Says Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes