[Q&A] [ROM] Unofficial CM12 (Lollipop) (11/26/14)

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] Unofficial CM12 (Lollipop) (11/26/14)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Unofficial CM12 (Lollipop) (11/26/14). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

dollardagreat

Feb 15, 2011
If u download zoom camera and open it, close it, restart the phone, cm camera starts to work. After you the boost apn fix you have open apns and press lte for it to start to work.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

counterfeit187

Sep 15, 2010
Hoping to see the wifi/miscellaneous battery drain fix in upcoming builds. So far getting pretty bad drain if I leave WiFi on when not near any connection. Luckily I have the ZeroLemon battery so it still lasts all day.

ebnnail

Apr 1, 2013
s3 sph-l710 cm12

How do I install the program xposed installer to s3 sph_l710 cm12 lollipop?

weriov

Apr 20, 2013
MD4?

Can anyone confirm whether this build will work on MD4? I've flashed several times and tried a few different APN zips, but I can't seem to get cell service no matter what I do. I'm assuming maybe it won't work with my baseband, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

slm987

May 11, 2013
Virginization!

A note to all the Virgin Mobile SG3 users, if you want LTE service, you'll have to change the APNs. I used a flashable APN for basically any Virgin Mobile phone, the issue is that some of the scripts don't play nice with Lollipop, what you'll have to do is extract the APN file from the zip and replace the APN file on your phone with it (in the etc directory, I used root browser to do this) and then delete the files telephony.db and telephony.db-journal located in data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases After that, you should have LTE

weriov

Apr 20, 2013
"No SIM Card - Sprint"

I just installed the newest build, but I'm still getting the "No SIM Card" notification. The mobile data icon shows "Sprint" (sometimes), but I can neither make calls nor send/receive SMS. Has anyone else experienced this and/or found a fix?

Edit: I'm also still completely without APNs despite repeated attempts to flash and input manually ("APN settings are not available for this user).

Last edited:

canodroid15

Apr 5, 2014
Town Creek Alabama
www.teamoctos.com
Does it fix the camera?

Nah, CM is the only hope to get the camera fixed. We'll have to wait for changes in upcoming builds for that. On the other hand the kernel is solid it comes sweep2wake sweep2sleep doubletap2wake as well as overclock undervolt GPU & CPU control and much more. I've had much better battery life with it also. Its much better than stock.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Nah, CM is the only hope to get the camera fixed. We'll have to wait for changes in upcoming builds for that. On the other hand the kernel is solid it comes sweep2wake sweep2sleep doubletap2wake as well as overclock undervolt GPU & CPU control and much more. I've had much better battery life with it also. Its much better than stock.

does music sound alright with V4A installed with headphones plus this kernel no audio skips i mean?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do I install the program xposed installer to s3 sph_l710 cm12 lollipop?

You cannot. Xposed is not compatible with art, only dalvik. There is no ETA on when it may be made compatible.
    Virginization!

A note to all the Virgin Mobile SG3 users, if you want LTE service, you'll have to change the APNs. I used a flashable APN for basically any Virgin Mobile phone, the issue is that some of the scripts don't play nice with Lollipop, what you'll have to do is extract the APN file from the zip and replace the APN file on your phone with it (in the etc directory, I used root browser to do this) and then delete the files telephony.db and telephony.db-journal located in data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases After that, you should have LTE
    If u download zoom camera and open it, close it, restart the phone, cm camera starts to work. After you the boost apn fix you have open apns and press lte for it to start to work.
    Hey guys, there's a new OC KERNEL in town! It works for all d2 variants and all LP 5.0 roms! it works on 4.4.4 as well! (Created by xda member @thirdzcee)located in the T-Mobile S3 thread, I'm just spreading the love!! So go check it out!!:D
    @6th_Hokage
    Does for me, others as well, but some have reported not with poweramp