Updated my Rom last night to its current nightly version. Thought everything was good. Leaving for work the next day I notice I don't have ANY cellular signal. Thought it might have been the update so I wipe cache/ dalivk/ format system. Install older version of rom. Same thing happened. No cellular signal NOR could my phone activate. I went into my settings/ status/ and noticed everything had been nulled out to zero. My phone number, MIN, PRL, and Username. Any idea how I can restore this? I tried flashing several different roms but the same thing happens. I also tried unrooting the device and get stock rom to perform a system reset but that did not work. Any suggestions. I tried searching for a solution but couldn't find any. Thanks!
Flash a Touchwiz ROM and enter ##72786# into the dialer. Make sure the Touchwiz ROM you flash matches your baseband (ND8, MK3, MD4, etc).
My ROM: WICKED X
I finally got it! 8 hours of research and I finally got it fixed NO THANKS TO SPRINT -(shouldnt be a surprise really)
Anywho! If this happens to anyone, I hope this helps:
1) Downloaded and install the appropriate Samsung USB drivers.
2) Download and install the "freeware/demo" version of DFS
3) Put your phone in DIAG mode:
* phone -> ##DIAG# (opens Diag screen)
* Open "Qualcom USB Setting" menu and select "DM + Modem + ADB", hit "Ok"
* Select "CDMA Modem"
4) Plug your phone into your computer via USB
5) Open DFS and click the connections button (a plug) you should see your Samsung device listed.
6) Your phone should now be connected! Select your phone from the dropdown in DFS (upper left)
7) Enter your MSL/SPC in the left box and click the button to send the code, you should see an "Unlocked" success message in the console
8) Enter the device code "01F2030F5F678FF9" or "2012112120131219" in the PWD box, click the button to send the code, you should see another "Unlocked" success message in the console
9) You should be able to read/write codes at this point.
10) Once you correct your HEX/DEC, press the disconnect button. Then remove device from PC.
11) Go back into ##DIAG# and change your settings back.
12) Restart phone... Viola!
Hope this helps! Now I'm going to bed!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|