Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint Zone issues

Tip us?

Phr3d13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default [Q] Sprint Zone issues

I'm running WickedX 7.3 on my SPH-L710. I restored Sprint Zone app (with Titanuim Backup). Not long after, the app kept telling me there was an update for said app. After some trial and error, I found out I needed the Sprint Installer app to update the Sprint Zone app. I restored the Sprint Installer app (again, using Titanuim Backup). Now it attempts to download and install the update, but I keep getting an error (see attachment). Can anyone help? I'm at a loss.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-24-19-49-34.png
Views:	13
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2910848  
Google is your friend, so are fingies!
Best used together...

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr3d13 View Post
I'm running WickedX 7.3 on my SPH-L710. I restored Sprint Zone app (with Titanuim Backup). Not long after, the app kept telling me there was an update for said app. After some trial and error, I found out I needed the Sprint Installer app to update the Sprint Zone app. I restored the Sprint Installer app (again, using Titanuim Backup). Now it attempts to download and install the update, but I keep getting an error (see attachment). Can anyone help? I'm at a loss.
i just copy and pasted Boost Zone from stock NDC.....and doesn't 7.2, 7.3, 8.0 come with the app already installed? and you can just Google the updated one and install it with root browser
YouTube Channel

my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

sorta my work :P Viper4Andriod S3 APP and Settings

and helping with Flappy Bird's Family

current phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3,Wicked X v7.2 ND8 with NDC Modem

Past phones: latest to oldest
Galaxy Infuse 4G
Galaxy S 4G 3rd time
myTouch 3G slide
Galaxy S 4G 2nd time
T-mobile myTouch
Galaxy S 4G
Sensation 4G
Moto Backflip
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Phr3d13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
I'm not finding sprint zone 4.7.017 anywhere on the internet, and i looked through the WickedX zips i have (7.3 and 8.0) and didn't see it in those either. Does anyone have a copy they could toss into their dropbox?
Best used together...

Phr3d13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
ok, i fixed my own issue. apparently TB restored it to "/system/app/". It needed to be in "/system/priv-app"
Best used together...
The Following User Says Thank You to Phr3d13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr3d13 View Post
ok, i fixed my own issue. apparently TB restored it to "/system/app/". It needed to be in "/system/priv-app"
lol the simple mistakes TB will make and sorry i didn't reply sooner i would have shared my version of the app
YouTube Channel

my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

sorta my work :P Viper4Andriod S3 APP and Settings

and helping with Flappy Bird's Family

current phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3,Wicked X v7.2 ND8 with NDC Modem

Past phones: latest to oldest
Galaxy Infuse 4G
Galaxy S 4G 3rd time
myTouch 3G slide
Galaxy S 4G 2nd time
T-mobile myTouch
Galaxy S 4G
Sensation 4G
Moto Backflip
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]