Straight to voicemail issue

Search This thread

Madre Monstruo

Mar 22, 2013
in the sky with diamonds
I have the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy SIII SCH-S960L. (I was told it's a brother phone to the sprint galaxy s III) anyway. It's stock rom, not rooted, ect.

My question is, Incoming and outgoing calls work just fine, except when my Sons school calls. (well anyone working at the school district that calls from a school line) it goes straight to voice mail. doesn't ring or anything. I get a voice mail notification, but no incoming call. I called straight talk and they said it's not their problem it's a problem with the school districts phones. but yet everyone at his school says I'm the only person this ever happens with. I'm confused and not sure what to do. I don't have blocking mode on. I don't have any of the school phone numbers on a reject list. and as I said, it's only the school this happens with. any other incoming call from anyone else goes through just fine. I took a screen shot of what it looks like when his school calls me (Like they did this morning with an emergency.) any ideas on why this is happening and what I can do? I'm uncomfortable with them not being able to reach me. Here's the screen shot:

2m336zl.png