TWRP won't flash CM 11

OP kernelpanic_

2nd September 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have downloaded the CM11 package from the Cyanogenmod website and the Gapps from goo.im. Whenever I try to flash any of them, I get an error with E: and whatever usually comes after that with Failed in red. Does it have something to do with being on rooted stock KitKat? If you can help, thanks. The stock lags badly and the battery drains fast.
2nd September 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 816

1,314 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kernelpanic_

I have downloaded the CM11 package from the Cyanogenmod website and the Gapps from goo.im. Whenever I try to flash any of them, I get an error with E: and whatever usually comes after that with Failed in red. Does it have something to do with being on rooted stock KitKat? If you can help, thanks. The stock lags badly and the battery drains fast.

well did you download the D2LTE version of CM11 and check the MD5? also have you tried with other recoveries? you can also try Wicked X 8.0 or Tribute Rom which are based on stock
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

well did you download the D2LTE version of CM11 and check the MD5? also have you tried with other recoveries? you can also try Wicked X 8.0 or Tribute Rom which are based on stock

Thanks for the advice. I'll remember to check after I get home today.
2nd September 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

I've flashed the d2lte and it works! Thank you so much
The Following User Says Thank You to kernelpanic_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread