Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Virgin Mobile Galaxy S III on CM11 M8 LTE issues

Tip us?

yellofeava
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Virgin Mobile Galaxy S III on CM11 M8 LTE issues

Hello. I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new to the forum. I'm having an issue with my 4G LTE. Whatever I do I cant seem to get my 4G working. The best I can do is get 3G. Can someone either tell me how to fix this or link me to a fix? I've been looking every where but I can't find anything definitive! I have a Galaxy S 3 L710 under virgin mobile. Thanks!

flamepanther
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Look around the forum for the "universal VMU APN fix" and flash it. That did the trick for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellofeava View Post
Hello. I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new to the forum. I'm having an issue with my 4G LTE. Whatever I do I cant seem to get my 4G working. The best I can do is get 3G. Can someone either tell me how to fix this or link me to a fix? I've been looking every where but I can't find anything definitive! I have a Galaxy S 3 L710 under virgin mobile. Thanks!
do you know anyone else that gets LTE on Virgin where you live? and are you in a know/unknown LTE area? and on CM11 you can't do a data refresh code that you can do on stock....what i would say to do is flash back to stock or to Wicked X 8.0 or Tribute Rom and see if the LTE problem is still there and if what i mentioned doesn't fix said problem i would read up on what @flamepanther mentioned that fixed the problem for him
YouTube Channel

my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

sorta my work :P Viper4Andriod S3 APP and Settings

and helping with Flappy Bird's Family

current phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3,Wicked X v7.2 ND8 with NDC Modem

Past phones: latest to oldest
Galaxy Infuse 4G
Galaxy S 4G 3rd time
myTouch 3G slide
Galaxy S 4G 2nd time
T-mobile myTouch
Galaxy S 4G
Sensation 4G