Virgin Mobile Galaxy S III on CM11 M8 LTE issues

OP yellofeava

15th July 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello. I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new to the forum. I'm having an issue with my 4G LTE. Whatever I do I cant seem to get my 4G working. The best I can do is get 3G. Can someone either tell me how to fix this or link me to a fix? I've been looking every where but I can't find anything definitive! I have a Galaxy S 3 L710 under virgin mobile. Thanks!
2nd September 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 50

164 posts
Look around the forum for the "universal VMU APN fix" and flash it. That did the trick for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
2nd September 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #3  
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 564

1,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellofeava

Hello. I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new to the forum. I'm having an issue with my 4G LTE. Whatever I do I cant seem to get my 4G working. The best I can do is get 3G. Can someone either tell me how to fix this or link me to a fix? I've been looking every where but I can't find anything definitive! I have a Galaxy S 3 L710 under virgin mobile. Thanks!

do you know anyone else that gets LTE on Virgin where you live? and are you in a know/unknown LTE area? and on CM11 you can't do a data refresh code that you can do on stock....what i would say to do is flash back to stock or to Wicked X 8.0 or Tribute Rom and see if the LTE problem is still there and if what i mentioned doesn't fix said problem i would read up on what @flamepanther mentioned that fixed the problem for him
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread