[Q] Whats Some Good Roms for My Sprint S3

OP angelofdooms

19th August 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions,

1. What are some of the best roms for my Sprint s3, im curruntly running Stock kitkiat 4.4.2 rooted. I have tried Pac Rom but i find it over heats my phone for whatever reason, Ive also tried Vanir, hellfire, Cynoginmod( also Nightly), Im trying to find one that wont over heat my phone and also one that i can remove the data bars on top basically make my phone wifi only,

2. Is there any way to possible get Flash player working on kit kat 4.4.2 on my s3 i read some things about different ways.

3. Is there any other good Cracked App stores other then Aptoide, Blackmart, appcake. Or is there a hacked version of google play store where all aps or in app purchases are free besides using freedom since freedom is not legal in our country. i already use Freedom with market unlocker to be able to use freedom. I miss my iphone for this reason because it was so easy to find awesome cracked app store or free in app purchases apps,

4. Is there a way to easily Flash my phone to another career like something i can flash to do it for me something like what iPhone had which was called sam Prefs.

19th August 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 570

1,090 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofdooms

Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions,

1. What are some of the best roms for my Sprint s3, im curruntly running Stock kitkiat 4.4.2 rooted. I have tried Pac Rom but i find it over heats my phone for whatever reason, Ive also tried Vanir, hellfire, Cynoginmod( also Nightly), Im trying to find one that wont over heat my phone and also one that i can remove the data bars on top basically make my phone wifi only,

2. Is there any way to possible get Flash player working on kit kat 4.4.2 on my s3 i read some things about different ways.

3. Is there any other good Cracked App stores other then Aptoide, Blackmart, appcake. Or is there a hacked version of google play store where all aps or in app purchases are free besides using freedom since freedom is not legal in our country. i already use Freedom with market unlocker to be able to use freedom. I miss my iphone for this reason because it was so easy to find awesome cracked app store or free in app purchases apps,

4. Is there a way to easily Flash my phone to another career like something i can flash to do it for me something like what iPhone had which was called sam Prefs.

3. frees APPS that are payed apps in the Play Store is a taboo here on XDA (there are some that offer this) you have been warned
19th August 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #3  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,754

3,385 posts
More
1. In my signature.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread