Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,459 Members 37,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][TW]NexTkernel: minimalistic kernel v1.0 [LINARO]

Tip us?

glcK23
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-xda-disciple View Post
Not to mention he is still a kid. Between working on MOAR, keeping up with his threads, school, and possibly working... That is a lot on his plate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonknightus View Post
Agree with these guys. Sometimes "Real Life (TM)" takes priority.
All I said was this kernel was dead...I'm not requesting updates or anything, geeez. I guess between sleeping,school,work,dinner,taking a poop, he doesn't really have much time for any of this. Totally understandable...Let's all relax k?
The Following User Says Thank You to glcK23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 26,352

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glcK23 View Post
All I said was this kernel was dead...I'm not requesting updates or anything, geeez. I guess between sleeping,school,work,dinner,taking a poop, he doesn't really have much time for any of this. Totally understandable...Let's all relax k?
We were just telling you why. Plus I don't think he ever got the whole thing figured out with most people's computers not recognizing the phone... That's why I stopped using it. And sometimes when you have multiple projects you gotta ditch some in favor of something better.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chad The Pathfinder
Old
(Last edited by Chad The Pathfinder; 21st August 2014 at 03:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan View Post
We were just telling you why. Plus I don't think he ever got the whole thing figured out with most people's computers not recognizing the phone... That's why I stopped using it. And sometimes when you have multiple projects you gotta ditch some in favor of something better.

Don't you mean "something moar"? JK
I'm a padawan with no master.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Spark91
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Hahaha! Funneh!

Anyways. I'm using the Silicon Power X20 32 GB OTG and its working pretty well.
Did some benchies and in TWRP both read and write speeds reaches its max speed ( too bad capped 10-20MB/s ).
And I don't have to worry about connecting it to a PC to transfer files, I can do it from PC to OTG to Device.

Yay!
Tags
faux sound, gpl, kernel, linaro