FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

1,602 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,071

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2015, 07:14 PM |#141  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos

More
Guys sorry I haven't published some work in two months its that I have been worried about finals but now that they are over I'll be making these again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th May 2015, 08:10 PM |#142  
Flag DeWitt
Thanks Meter: 741

More
sweet - hope finsls went well ! thank you for letting us know - looking forward to my new Tigers splash !!

from my VM SGS3 - jdsingle76's rooted 4.4.2 NDC - stock kernel (for now ?) 😢
The Following User Says Thank You to remotehugger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2015, 08:19 PM |#143  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Hey mate I know I already have a slipknot request in but could I also request a Marilyn Manson screen thanks again mate glad all is well

Sent from my Heavy Metal ZombieSpider SGS 3 using Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to dingermtb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2015, 12:33 AM |#144  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos

More
Hey guys I have updated to the LG G Stylo cause my S3 broke but I Will be uploading the work that I have done in the coming weeks and sorry I may not be able to continue support for this thread
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2015, 01:03 AM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

Hey guys I have updated to the LG G Stylo cause my S3 broke but I Will be uploading the work that I have done in the coming weeks and sorry I may not be able to continue support for this thread

And I was gonna ask for a request lol. I appreciate this thread, I just got my s3 not too long ago. (I'm old and always behind) and like the options.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to whbisondtr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2015, 01:15 AM |#146  
Flag DeWitt
Thanks Meter: 741

More
well that's too bad - will look for what's coming though - thanks again for all your work -

from my rooted Tab 4 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to remotehugger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2015, 12:03 AM |#147  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 1,596

More
@6th_Hockage

Hey bro. If you have the time, would you do me a favor and make that Iron Maiden splash screen with Tribute ROM on it? Thanks.

Edit : I posted this without even reading your post about switching devices. Sorry about that. I wouldn't have even asked if I'd read your post 1st. (facepalm)

I hate to see you go. You've done so much for the S3 section and your work is greatly appreciated.

Take it easy @6th_Hockage and thanks again for all of your awesome work.

Peace

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
Last edited by wetbiker7; 4th July 2015 at 12:23 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost s3, splash screen, sprint s3, virgin mobile s3
Previous Thread Next Thread