FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

1,734 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,116

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd July 2015, 09:04 AM |#151  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 1,642

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

No problem thanks for appreciating my work ^_^ I may return one day to the S3 if I can get my hands on one again but currently I'm trying to make some developers come to the Warp Sync and the LG G Stylo lol just wish I could still do these on those two devices.....I may figure out how to do it one of theses days but thank you again fam

Actually, I've moved over to the Sprint LG G2. I'm waiting on a Boost SIM so I can get data working. I'm using my S3 right now until my SIM gets here. Friday at the latest. I was using my G2 to make calls, WiFi, & stuff but I've gotta have data when I'm out and about so I just switched back over to my S3 today. According to the Boost reps and a tech, a Boost SIM is now required to activate data. Kinda sux too because I know several people who were able to activate theirs over the phone. The Boost people told me some changes were made in their system in the past month and the G2 can't get data w/o a Boost SIM. Figures they'd make the change to their system right before I bought my G2 huh? LMAO! Oh well....... it'll be alright as long as the SIM works. If not, I'll either take it back to Best Buy and order another G2 or I'll buy another device. Who knows bro, I may end up with a Stylo I saw one at the Boost store the other day for $199. That's not a bad price. It's huge too. Great for old eyes like mine lol.

As for your work, any section is lucky to get you bro. With your skills and willingness to help others, you'll be an asset wherever you go.

So you have the Stylo AND the Warp Sync now? How are you liking the Stylo? I haven't checked development for it. Is there any yet? How about the Warp Sync? How's that phone? Any development with it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to wetbiker7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

22nd July 2015, 10:38 AM |#152  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetbiker7

Actually, I've moved over to the Sprint LG G2. I'm waiting on a Boost SIM so I can get data working. I'm using my S3 right now until my SIM gets here. Friday at the latest. I was using my G2 to make calls, WiFi, & stuff but I've gotta have data when I'm out and about so I just switched back over to my S3 today. According to the Boost reps and a tech, a Boost SIM is now required to activate data. Kinda sux too because I know several people who were able to activate theirs over the phone. The Boost people told me some changes were made in their system in the past month and the G2 can't get data w/o a Boost SIM. Figures they'd make the change to their system right before I bought my G2 huh? LMAO! Oh well....... it'll be alright as long as the SIM works. If not, I'll either take it back to Best Buy and order another G2 or I'll buy another device. Who knows bro, I may end up with a Stylo I saw one at the Boost store the other day for $199. That's not a bad price. It's huge too. Great for old eyes like mine lol.

As for your work, any section is lucky to get you bro. With your skills and willingness to help others, you'll be an asset wherever you go.

So you have the Stylo AND the Warp Sync now? How are you liking the Stylo? I haven't checked development for it. Is there any yet? How about the Warp Sync? How's that phone? Any development with it?

Well we have TWRP on the Sync but no custom anything yet, but we do have a stock DeOdexed flashable rom......but the Boost Stylo has a locked bootloader we don't have TWRP where as the T-Mobile and Metro Variants came unlocked so they do have it and a CM beta...but they are working on it but root is available for both
22nd July 2015, 10:02 PM |#154  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 1,642

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

Well we have TWRP on the Sync but no custom anything yet, but we do have a stock DeOdexed flashable rom......but the Boost Stylo has a locked bootloader we don't have TWRP where as the T-Mobile and Metro Variants came unlocked so they do have it and a CM beta...but they are working on it but root is available for both

At least you have root on both. Hopefully you'll have some ROMs in the near future. :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to wetbiker7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2015, 10:55 PM |#155  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetbiker7

At least you have root on both. Hopefully you'll have some ROMs in the near future. :thumbup:

True that
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2015, 08:39 PM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I tried to flash with the octos twrp and it failed
5th August 2015, 04:32 AM |#157  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cospalet

I tried to flash with the octos twrp and it failed

Is it a newer build?
5th August 2015, 04:48 AM |#158  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have 2.8.70-de2refreshspr. I have a log but I don't know how to post it
5th August 2015, 05:08 AM |#159  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cospalet

I have 2.8.70-d2refreshspr. I have a log but I don't know how to post it

Let me ask team octos about it since I have tested them on the s3 with their TWRP before
Last edited by 6th_Hokage; 5th August 2015 at 05:13 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost s3, splash screen, sprint s3, virgin mobile s3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)