No registration required

Help this book please!!

OP Ryan Emerson

20th September 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
I installed Hyperdrive 16 ROM for my phone about 6 months ago. I did it through the installer that comes with the rom. This is probably the only reason I didn't brick. Anyway I have messed with it so much and dl'd so many different root programs and so on and TRIED to install different roms that even when I do go back to my Tit backup and restart in Recovery... The only .zip file I can start up is my RLS16 ROM. I cannot revert back to stock cuz I installed it without backing up properly. It seems like people that do have Hd rom actually enjoy it. I don't really know how to use it but learning. I get error messages from Google... like when I open Google search from home screen it will force close and freeze... Every time. I get a Sec. And a couple other errors msgs after reboot. My play store crashes and so does my contacts and my sms app wouldn't work to the point I've had to reinstall Hyperdrive from recovery mode 3x in 4 days. I am so annoyed. I know I messed up and I like to twerk options and the way things look lol I just wanted a new rom. Any suggestions or...? Oh and I have a mac book that is why I don't do anything from the computer cuz idk of any actual working android to mac programs without paying $40. Idk what I'm saying lol I messed up. What can I do? Thanks guys...
sent from Sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 running 4.1.2 on Hyperdrive RLS16 ROM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1411169421667.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (44.0 KB, 44 views)
20th September 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 657

1,155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Emerson

I installed Hyperdrive 16 ROM for my phone about 6 months ago. I did it through the installer that comes with the rom. This is probably the only reason I didn't brick. Anyway I have messed with it so much and dl'd so many different root programs and so on and TRIED to install different roms that even when I do go back to my Tit backup and restart in Recovery... The only .zip file I can start up is my RLS16 ROM. I cannot revert back to stock cuz I installed it without backing up properly. It seems like people that do have Hd rom actually enjoy it. I don't really know how to use it but learning. I get error messages from Google... like when I open Google search from home screen it will force close and freeze... Every time. I get a Sec. And a couple other errors msgs after reboot. My play store crashes and so does my contacts and my sms app wouldn't work to the point I've had to reinstall Hyperdrive from recovery mode 3x in 4 days. I am so annoyed. I know I messed up and I like to twerk options and the way things look lol I just wanted a new rom. Any suggestions or...? Oh and I have a mac book that is why I don't do anything from the computer cuz idk of any actual working android to mac programs without paying $40. Idk what I'm saying lol I messed up. What can I do? Thanks guys...
sent from Sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 running 4.1.2 on Hyperdrive RLS16 ROM.

so you want to put your sprint SPH-L710 back to stock 4.4.2?
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 28,706

15,692 posts
Donate to Me
More
Check out "jodin"... It is Odin for Mac.

My ROM: WICKED X
20th September 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 28,706

15,692 posts
Donate to Me
More
Also try Philz Recovery, it is the best in my opinion

My ROM: WICKED X
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread