FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Tony6669 themes

2,395 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,620

By TONY6669, Recognized Themer on 11th October 2014, 07:42 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
TONY6669 Themes All In One Place !!!!!
I WANT TO TRY AND GET ALL MY STUFF IN ONE THREAD SO LETS SEE HOW THIS WORKS OUT !!
These Themes Must Be Flashed Over A Couple Different Roms
Which I Will List Below
The First Rom Is Tribute Rom Which Can Be Found Here
The Second Rom Is Wicked X 7.3 Which Can Be Found Here
If You Are Flashing Over Wicked X There Will Be An Additional Step I Have Updated All The Features From The Updated Wicked X 8 Except The Phone So You Can Flash Over Wicked 7.3 And Get 95% Of The Updated Features From The Newer Version... If Flashing Over Wicked X Rom Download This And Flash Before You Flash The Theme Then Reboot Your Phone
Ok On To The Themes
GURPLE 4.4.2
FROM THE MIND OF
@virago21788
PORTED BY MYSELF WITH A FEW TOUCHES OF MY OWN
WHATS THEMED FLASH IT AND FIND OUT AND ENJOY THE GURPLE
DOWNLOAD HERE
The Newest Theme To The Collection First !!
Red Buttered Theme
What's Themed Flash It And Find Out ...I Think It Is One Of My Best So Far
Download Here And Enjoy !!
The Next Theme Is
BLUE WAFFLE AND BLUE WAFFLE WITH BUTTER THEMES PORTED FROM @Thebear j koss Original Theme
Download Here
BLUE WAFFLE REGULAR
BLUE WAFFLE WITH BUTTER MORE YELLOW TEXT AND OTHER THINGS Download Here
For Those Of You Who Prefer The 4 x 5 TW Launcher In The Main Picture You Can Download It Here Flash It And Then Goto System Apps Priv App And Delete SecLauncher 3 And Reboot You Can Down Load That Below REGULAR BLUE WAFFLE TW LAUNCHER Here
BLUE WAFFLE WITH BUTTER TW LAUNCHER
Original Thread Can Be Found Here Lots Of Add Ons And Updated Apps and Wicked X 8 Update
Next Up Is WICKED GREEN THEME 4.4.2 Something @mikeman45 and Myself Came Up With !!
Download Here
Original Thread Can Be Found Here With Add On's And Some Updated Apps And Extras And Wicked X 8 Update
Next Up Is Near And Dear To My Heart
Wicked Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Theme 4.4.2
Thanks To @porkyhontas For Helping Me Bring This To 4.4.2
Download Here
The 4 x 5 TW Launcher In The Main Picture You Can Download It Here Flash It And Then Goto System Apps Priv App And Delete SecLauncher 3 And Reboot You Can Down Load That Below
Original Thread Can Be Found Here With Extras And Other Stuff
Next Up Is
Priest Punch Theme 4.4.2 Ported From The Mind Of @1brainsurgeon Thanks To @porkyhontas For Helping Me Out With This One As Well
Download It Here
The 4 x 5 TW Launcher In The Main Picture You Can Download It Here Flash It And Then Goto System Apps Priv App And Delete SecLauncher 3 And Reboot You Can Down Load That Below
Original Thread Can Be Found Here
I Think That Is All Of Them For 4.4.2
@Gunthermic For All His Hard Work And Killer Apps
Check Out His Thread And Hit The Thanks Button Here
@Thebear j koss For All He Gives To The Android World And Always There To Help Me Out You Are The Man !!! @1brainsurgeon For Teaching Me Stuff Hit Him Up And Hit The Thanks Button !!
@Archangel For All His Hard Work And Killer Transparent Apps Hit Up His Thread And Hit The Thanks Button
@porkyhontas for learning so I don't have to do it all anymore lol and always being there..Hit His Thanks Button Here
@Chad The Pathfinder For His Killer Rom Here
@bilgerryan For His Killer Rom Here
@mikeman45 For All The Stuff He Does
@thenugdestrroyer For Being My Tester And All The Pulldowns And Other Stuff He Does....And Everyone That Supports My Stuff ...I Am Sure I Forgot People If I Did Let Me Know And I Will Add You !!
I Am not responsible for anything that may go wrong with your phone. Read Before You Flash And Make A Back Up Always This is only to be flashed over Tribute Rom Or Wicked X 4.4.2 Kit-Kat for the Sprint Galaxy SGS3. ENJOY
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TONY6669 Ad-Free

11th October 2014, 07:42 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag chicago

Donate to Me
More
mine
Red Data User Apps https://www.dropbox.com/sh/on0wuog6o...4J1kA4iSa?dl=0
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TONY6669 Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 07:42 AM |#3  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag chicago

Donate to Me
More
mine
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TONY6669 Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 07:44 AM |#4  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag chicago

Donate to Me
More
Thread
I will Try And Post All The Updates And Add ons For All Themes In This Thread For Now On !!!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TONY6669 Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 08:10 AM |#5  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag chicago

Donate to Me
More
thanks
@Gunthermic
@Archangel
@thenugdestrroyer

@porkyhontas @Chad The Pathfinder @bilgerryan
In case they didn't work in post 1

you guys rock
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TONY6669 Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 10:10 AM |#6  
Recognized Themer
Flag Orange city
Thanks Meter: 4,297

Donate to Me
More
Awesome work as always man! You are a beast!

Thanks,
Chaz187
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chaz187 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaz187 Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 10:13 AM |#7  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 2,084

Donate to Me
More
Outstanding work yet again Tony!! You've really outdone yourself this time! I'm really liking the buttered red theme!

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/...psf390205f.jpg
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoHnNYBlaZE716 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoHnNYBlaZE716 Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 11:21 AM |#8  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 608

Donate to Me
More
Alright. All of them in one spot
The Following User Says Thank You to 13druber For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 13druber Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 12:51 PM |#9  
Recognized Themer
Flag Tampa, Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,149

More
I knew you'd take my advice, you should listen to your padawan learner more often. Lol Seriously, awesome job, man!

Sent from my Wicked SGS3 using Wicked Green Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to porkyhontas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift porkyhontas Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 02:02 PM |#10  
texas
Thanks Meter: 453

Donate to Me
More
Oh yeah Tony! Looking good as always!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redtrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redtrk Ad-Free
11th October 2014, 02:08 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2,580

More
Woop woop! Your a master at this stuff man let more sickness begin!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thenugdestrroyer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thenugdestrroyer Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread