Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wicked Green 4.4.2

Tip us?

porkyhontas
Old
(Last edited by porkyhontas; 7th August 2014 at 04:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioking42025 View Post
If at all poss. Could someone port the anakonda theme from wicked sensations rom 4.3 to wicked project x 4.4.2?
Also since i switched to this rom. Every time i use swipe on the keyboard. Every two words typed, one will erase. Any help?
Anakonda is in the works. I may have it finished this weekend but it's looking like it'll be next weekend unless I really get feed up with some spare time. Either way it's going to be close this weekend.

Sent from my Wicked SGS3 using Wicked Green Tapatalk

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to porkyhontas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

audioking42025
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default anakonda theme

Thanks. I'll keep checking. And also is there a app for all the mods and themes like the kuban updater that dazed had in wicked sensations?

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 25788

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks. I'll keep checking. And also is there a app for all the mods and themes like the kuban updater that dazed had in wicked sensations?
No, post #3 of the thread. MyHub and Kuban Updater have been shut down by the respective developers to the best of my knowledge.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n00b-xda-disciple
Old
Thanks Meter 1012

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkyhontas View Post
Anakonda is in the works. I may have it finished this weekend but it's looking like it'll be next weekend unless I really get feed up with some spare time. Either way it's going to be close this weekend.

Sent from my Wicked SGS3 using Wicked Green Tapatalk

Nice! Take all the time you need, I still haven't even tried the blue waffle theme yet lol You guys are pumping these themes out like there is no tomorrow. If anyone chose not to try wicked x because they didn't dig the blue... That issue has definitely been resolved! I appreciate your efforts for porting/making such awsome themes.
P.s. I see that you resolved the signature/username mishap lol happens to the best of us when your super tired, we all know how hard you work bro. Keep it Wicked
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n00b-xda-disciple For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TONY6669
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3065

DONATE TO ME
new hangouts in post 2
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

erikalin
Old
(Last edited by erikalin; 13th August 2014 at 09:58 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2465
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan View Post
No, post #3 of the thread. MyHub and Kuban Updater have been shut down by the respective developers to the best of my knowledge.
Well there is also an app...https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....erikalin.box1.
Ryan, Can you note this in your OP because it's also in your ROM?
Hi! Please note that my avatar is not wearing a headset.

Unless you're inviting me to a cookout, I'm probably not answering your unsolicited PM. Fortunately, you have better options:
1. Misc. tech support questions? - Read the little booklet that came with your phone or ask Google.
2. General questions about your device? - Ask in the General or Questions forum for your device.
3. Questions about some developer's project (ROM, mod, app, kernel)? - Search that project's thread. Then ask in that thread, but the answer is probably already there.
4. Question about a project of mine? - I'll answer the PM, but still check that thread first please.

Please stop with the PMs; I'm not tech support. Thanks and have a nice day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erikalin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

porkyhontas
Old
Thanks Meter 795
Anakonda for Wicked X 4.4.2 is up and running.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...4-4-2-t2849873
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to porkyhontas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TONY6669
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3065

DONATE TO ME
Green YouTube5.9.0.13 in post 2

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]