Alright guys. I got the replacement on Saturday. It was delayed at their post office for some reason... I checked the IMEI as soon as I got it and it is good. Put the SIM card in and it connects to T-Mobile fine. All is good now.
On a side note, the replacement was rooted and on NC2 I think (I know I had to disable Knox, its annoying... Lol). Because of that it took me just a few minutes to get TWRP on it and flashing CarbonRom and LeanKernel shortly after. All without having to fire up Odin. Sweet.
GS³: Carbonized, leanKernel'd, Philz'd
Put your Kitsune up!
Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999 (Main Device)
ROM: CarbonRom 4.4.4 | GApps: BaNkS Minimal | Kernel: LeanKernel v9.12exp1 | Recovery: Philz 6.48.4 | Radio: UVUEMJ4
소녀시대, 티아라, & 에이오에이 fighting!