[Q] SGH-T999L Music/Bluetooth issues

OP Drashnar

21st August 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
More
Hey everyone. My apologies if this is the wrong spot, I couldn't think of where I should post this for sure. This was also posted on the Cyanogenmod forums with no responses. Please if I could get some help tracking down where the problem lies, I'd be grateful.

I'm running d2lte snapshot M8 on my t-moble S3 LTE (t999l). Its running pretty well, except for one issue.

When I was running the stock touchwiz image (rooted & de-knoxed) and the default music player, I could use the shuffle button or repeat button on my car's stereo to affect those settings when playing music (connected via bluetooth).

Now, however, with CM11 and apollo, the only functions that work is the play/pause, and forward a track, or backward a track. I tested rocket player, and a couple other players with the same results.

Is this a limtation of the programs that I've tried, or a limtation of CM? I'm just trying to figure out where the problem is, so I can figure out how to work around it, and/or fix it.

I want to try a port of the touchwiz music player, but just can't seem to find one.

Does anyone know what the problem is or where the limitation is?

Any help you all could give me would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
21st August 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 872

2,571 posts
More
It is likely a CM issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bluetooth, cyanogenmod, shuffle button, t999l
Previous Thread Next Thread