Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 42,029 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TW4.4.2][LOCKED BL] SUPERLITEROM! v1.0 I535VRUDNE1 [only 530.5MB][Jul 05, 2014]

Tip us?

mohammad.afaneh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot08 View Post
can i just wipe and install this over stock rom? i dont want to create a rom slot.

and if anything goes wrong i can just flash the odin back to 4.4.2.
Yes you can.
Samsung galaxy captivat stock cm11 powered by NeatKernel.
Samsung galaxy S3 SCH-I535 stock 4.4.2 rooted + safestrap v3.75.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
My work:
[KERNEL][4.1+] NeatKernel v1.09 [Dual recovery] captivate vibrant galaxys
[Stock 2.3.5][KK4] NeatRom Lite v1.0 Captivate[Arabic,Farsi support]

Thanks button doesn't bite

graphdarnell
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammad.afaneh View Post
Happen to me with non samsung usb cable. Its Safestrap issue.
The reboot upon USB plugging in might not be the SS after all. I tried 3 different cables (1 generic, 1 authentic Samsung, and 1 authentic LG) and they all caused rebooting. Since I still have the original rom installed, I tried USB while running it, and everything was normal. Just to let you know. Where stock rom allows for USB connection options (Installer/MTP/PTP); SuperLite wouldn't have any. Would that be the reason?

5ft24
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphdarnell View Post
The reboot upon USB plugging in might not be the SS after all. I tried 3 different cables (1 generic, 1 authentic Samsung, and 1 authentic LG) and they all caused rebooting. Since I still have the original rom installed, I tried USB while running it, and everything was normal. Just to let you know. Where stock rom allows for USB connection options (Installer/MTP/PTP); SuperLite wouldn't have any. Would that be the reason?
Safestrap is disabled when running on the stock slot. That's why you don't have the reboot. If you put the stock ROM on another ROM slot, you will see the reboot as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 Verizon Pebble Blue 16GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 Verizon Terenceeng CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to 5ft24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

graphdarnell
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ft24 View Post
Safestrap is disabled when running on the stock slot. That's why you don't have the reboot. If you put the stock ROM on another ROM slot, you will see the reboot as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks for the info. Maybe the OP should be edited to include such info so people know where we are. As I constantly need to use USB, it is a setback. But that's just my personal issue. Hopefully it will be overcome at some point.

stunning
Old
Thanks Meter 8
DAAAAMMMMM
i have brick my verizon
flashed 4.3 latest frimware from oding then root and flash safestrip recovery and flash this superlite rom but forgot to flash the modules and reboot it so saw galaxy s3 logo then samsung animated logo appear n then set got dead
not switching on back
dont know what happened
few saying memory chip got brick
Device : Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 LTE
Firmware : Jelly Bean 4.3
Custom Recovery : ClockwordMod Recovery 6.0.4.4

mohammad.afaneh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 722
This is the debrick thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2581166

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunning View Post
DAAAAMMMMM
i have brick my verizon
flashed 4.3 latest frimware from oding then root and flash safestrip recovery and flash this superlite rom but forgot to flash the modules and reboot it so saw galaxy s3 logo then samsung animated logo appear n then set got dead
not switching on back
dont know what happened
few saying memory chip got brick
First this is kitkat rom not working on 4.3 kernel.
Second search before posting and dont do nooby thing befor asking in Q/A section.
Samsung galaxy captivat stock cm11 powered by NeatKernel.
Samsung galaxy S3 SCH-I535 stock 4.4.2 rooted + safestrap v3.75.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
My work:
[KERNEL][4.1+] NeatKernel v1.09 [Dual recovery] captivate vibrant galaxys
[Stock 2.3.5][KK4] NeatRom Lite v1.0 Captivate[Arabic,Farsi support]

Thanks button doesn't bite