OP Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 884

645 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by catnapped

Is there any way to kill off the phone wanting to open a browser window to login to a hotspot? It's certainly a useful thing but since I have the logins automated anyway (via Wifi Web Login) there's no need for that for me.

If you can provide screen shot or link to a mode I will look into it.
6th March 2015, 05:34 PM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 10

88 posts
Sorry for the stupid question.. I've been using AOSP for a while. I have a d2lte S3 that is unlocked, I never took the locked bootloader update.

Is it not possible to create a newer TW 4.4.2 rom for unlocked d2lte S3's? All the ones I find are only for locked bootloaders. Is this because it requires a minimum bootloader version, which our unlocked phones don't have (since we can only update the modem to NE1 and not the firmware?)

-Thanks
7th March 2015, 10:02 AM   |  #163  
OP Senior Member
Flag amman

645 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xneuromancer

Sorry for the stupid question.. I've been using AOSP for a while. I have a d2lte S3 that is unlocked, I never took the locked bootloader update.

Is it not possible to create a newer TW 4.4.2 rom for unlocked d2lte S3's? All the ones I find are only for locked bootloaders. Is this because it requires a minimum bootloader version, which our unlocked phones don't have (since we can only update the modem to NE1 and not the firmware?)

-Thanks

You can try, do a full backup then flash v2.0 or v3.0 (have kernel) , wipe and reboot.
If you stuck on black screen you need to upgrade bootloader (but I dont think so, this problem related to init binary)
you can give feed back.
The Following User Says Thank You to mohammad.afaneh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2015, 02:08 PM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
another link? Please
Hi, I can't not access the given link, I think is because the proxy, could anyone upload to other place, like Mega or MediaFire.
Thanks in advance
9th March 2015, 10:42 PM   |  #165  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Is it possible to update to v3 from v1 without wiping? I know you said it was possible for v2 to v1, just wanted to check for v3. If so, maybe add something to the first post. Thanks!
10th March 2015, 08:37 PM   |  #166  
OP Senior Member
Flag amman

645 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm1988

Hi, I can't not access the given link, I think is because the proxy, could anyone upload to other place, like Mega or MediaFire.
Thanks in advance

I will try to uploud to mediafire soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamespot

Is it possible to update to v3 from v1 without wiping? I know you said it was possible for v2 to v1, just wanted to check for v3. If so, maybe add something to the first post. Thanks!

Wipe data not required but recommonded.
at least wpe cache and dalvik cache.
12th March 2015, 10:59 PM   |  #167  
OP Senior Member
Flag amman

645 posts
Donate to Me
More
Reboot To Safestrap Recovery Via Power Menu:
Download flash in recovery
credit to @RErick original thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mohammad.afaneh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 01:21 AM   |  #168  
Thanks Meter: 6

150 posts
nice rom good work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread