Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INDEX] TW 4.4 Download List (7-10-14)

Tip us?

gherman222
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Question keyboard

I updated and rooted to 4.4.2 KK, and really like it (except for some battery drain) and the stock keyboard. I had an old Samsung keyboard zip file (Note 2 or Note 3?) and I flashed one of those to get the numeric row on top, and now my Samsung keyboard keeps force closing. I downloaded and installed the Google Keyboard, but wondered how I can get back to my stock keyboard, or even better, how to get the keyboard I was trying to install. TIA!
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 - "If I helped you, click 'Thanks'"

bigstack
Old
(Last edited by bigstack; 20th August 2014 at 09:35 PM.) Reason: Delete Please - Posted in wrong thread.
Thanks Meter 0
Wrong thread -- Mod Delete please.

DigitalMD
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by gherman222 View Post
I updated and rooted to 4.4.2 KK, and really like it (except for some battery drain) and the stock keyboard. I had an old Samsung keyboard zip file (Note 2 or Note 3?) and I flashed one of those to get the numeric row on top, and now my Samsung keyboard keeps force closing. I downloaded and installed the Google Keyboard, but wondered how I can get back to my stock keyboard, or even better, how to get the keyboard I was trying to install. TIA!
I would forget the stock keyboard and install Swiftkey. its free and it does more and better. multiple configurations, numeric keys, arrow keys, swipe if you want, ... way better.
Days of open internet are almost over as the biggies look for more revenue streaming from your wallet..Soon the internet will be a shell of its current self. With the government wanting their taxes and the big ISPs planning to charge extra for access to specific content (like facebook) and throttle your speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalMD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMD View Post
I would forget the stock keyboard and install Swiftkey. its free and it does more and better. multiple configurations, numeric keys, arrow keys, swipe if you want, ... way better.
Couldn't agree more about SwiftKey. I've been a user for a few years and I still love it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP