Light flow problems

Search This thread

blackguy101

Jun 11, 2012
So a while ago I saw a forum post about light flow actually draining battery like crazy. Im just here to ask if it still has a tendency to do this? and also is there a way to customize it so every time I get a text message my screen does not turn on? I did some searching on google and apparently a lot of peoples screens turn on when getting a text message.

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
So a while ago I saw a forum post about light flow actually draining battery like crazy. Im just here to ask if it still has a tendency to do this? and also is there a way to customize it so every time I get a text message my screen does not turn on? I did some searching on google and apparently a lot of peoples screens turn on when getting a text message.

Unfortunately there are still a bunch of problems with lightflow that need to be worked out on the US versions of the S3 ( like our Verizon version). I to have the problem where the screen turns on when I get a text. As far as battery drain under battery usage it only shows 3-4% of the battery usage.

Take a look at this post from the makers of light flow on their progress for the US versions:

http://www.folioflow.com/ff/page/website/lightflow/pageId/1826

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Last edited:

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
The screen turning on is a Samsung messenger thing. Always happens sadly. You can however use handcent SMS. You can also control if the screen turns on or not when receiving a text, currently its the only third party messenger that works with our phone led..