FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

Smoothest GS3 ROM and best extended battery inquiry

615 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By triton302, Senior Member on 4th April 2015, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I went back to my GS3, can't seem to find a current phone that suits me right now. I had planned on preordering the S6, but I want to wait it out.

I depend on my GS3 as my daily phone and need a ROM suggestion on 4.4.2 (NE1) that's as smooth and lag-free as possible, good on battery life is also a plus.

And speaking of battery, I was either going to get a battery case like the Mophie or go with an extended battery, nothing huge like 7200 mAh.

Any suggestions on these?

8th April 2015, 10:08 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,137

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton302

I went back to my GS3, can't seem to find a current phone that suits me right now. I had planned on preordering the S6, but I want to wait it out.

I depend on my GS3 as my daily phone and need a ROM suggestion on 4.4.2 (NE1) that's as smooth and lag-free as possible, good on battery life is also a plus.

And speaking of battery, I was either going to get a battery case like the Mophie or go with an extended battery, nothing huge like 7200 mAh.

Any suggestions on these?

There are only a few roms on the locked bootloader of 4.4.2 NE1. I couldn't tell you if they are battery friendly or not

I was going to suggest slimkat but seeing how your on the locked bootloader you don't have the option of flashing custom roms

Sent from my Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread