Originally Posted by Sandman-007
do you have a backup of your IMEI? Even if you restored your IMEI you would still have GPS issues I would think.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
i did not have/make a backup, but i think
i got the IMEI straightened out.
and i'm not focused on the gps issues currently. i just need to make/receive calls.
i would like to reiterate that, at this time, my phone does the following:
- has a fully functioning LTE connection any time that i would ordinarily have one
- receives sms and mms with absolutely no delay
- rarely if ever sends sms/mms at all
- makes emergency (911) calls with no issue
- will dial out for ordinary calls, but never actually connects or begins ringing
this makes me think it couldn't be hardware failure if the antenna still works for functions like sms reception and outgoing emergency calls.
is there anything else i could try?