I've tried using a seperate usb cable charger, and same thing. What could be the issue? I want the usb port repair to be the last resort so please help! So here's my plan so far:
-contact cleaner/gas duster (is there a difference between the two?)
Any troubleshooting/diagnosis I could do myself to find out the problem? Anything else I should do?
I'm not the most tech-savvy person so please be nice and thorough. Lol.
I don't want to do factory reset because I don't want to lose my personal data. My phone now says 8% but drains right away the moment I use it. My laptop won't read it to allow me to transfer pics,vids, other data. I installed a battery current widget witch reads:
3.22V (which is good since the battery is 3.8V)
103.3F internal temperature
and 0mA ----> So this is the root of my problem. Why is it reading 0mA? But very slowly charging to around 8% when powered off?