Phone won't boot. Help is appreciated

OP mattstakilla

28th July 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 2

167 posts
More
I have been running custom roms on my phone for a while now without any problems at all. Currently my phone will not boot into android and just sits at the cyanogen loading screen without going forward.

At the time it stopped booting fully, all I had done was remove the battery as it was empty and put in my extra battery. After that the phone wouldn't fully boot anymore. When I removed the battery I did not properly shut down. It was on when I pulled the battery. Don't know to much about it, but I don't think that could have messed it up.

So far I have tried flashing the cyanogenmod rom over, tried an odin package, and also a synergy rom. Every one just sits at the loading screen. I have also tried each of these with wiping data to no avail. I also have a backup that I tried, but that fails when I restore.

The only thing I can't think of at this point is the battery that I purchased was not working properly. It was claimed to be a Samsung OEM battery and looks just like my current battery.

Any help is appreciated!
29th July 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,629

5,448 posts
Is your old battery stills usable? if it's try to put it back in AND plug your charger in then try to boot up. Second option I would borrow another battery from some one and give it a try.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread