FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] I randomly lost service and I can't get it back.

243 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
By poppers162, Senior Member on 24th August 2014, 10:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I was on YouTube for a while, and I noticed I lost all bars and everything. I still have WiFi connections obviously, but I cannot get service back. I've reflashed my ROM, tried a different ROM, powered down my phone and took the sim card out and put it back in. I'm not not sure what to do.

EDIT: It seems like it's working now, but I have an average of one bar. Any help would still be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by poppers162; 24th August 2014 at 05:52 PM.
 
 
25th August 2014, 03:11 AM |#2  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppers162

I was on YouTube for a while, and I noticed I lost all bars and everything. I still have WiFi connections obviously, but I cannot get service back. I've reflashed my ROM, tried a different ROM, powered down my phone and took the sim card out and put it back in. I'm not not sure what to do.

EDIT: It seems like it's working now, but I have an average of one bar. Any help would still be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

It was weird man, one night about 2 weeks ago here at work my signal wouldn't work at all, nothing I did changed it. I changed modems and roms nearly all night. Then an hour before my shift ended the service magically was restored. It was really strange. I'm not sure what to tell you on this, I did some research and looked around but found nothing on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
25th August 2014, 12:14 PM |#3  
poppers162's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue

It was weird man, one night about 2 weeks ago here at work my signal wouldn't work at all, nothing I did changed it. I changed modems and roms nearly all night. Then an hour before my shift ended the service magically was restored. It was really strange. I'm not sure what to tell you on this, I did some research and looked around but found nothing on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

My girlfriend claimed she had the same issue that night as me. She is on straight talk though. Maybe a coincidence, I'm not sure. But my signal is weak now. 1 bar all the time. I haven't left the house yet so I'm not sure about anywhere else

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
25th August 2014, 04:46 PM |#4  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppers162

My girlfriend claimed she had the same issue that night as me. She is on straight talk though. Maybe a coincidence, I'm not sure. But my signal is weak now. 1 bar all the time. I haven't left the house yet so I'm not sure about anywhere else

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

Just a suggestion but try going somewhere else with the phone other than just your house

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ShapesBlue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 10:18 PM |#5  
poppers162's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue

Just a suggestion but try going somewhere else with the phone other than just your house

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

I left the house, went to town, and now the signal is good back at my house. Hmm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to poppers162 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 10:33 PM |#6  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppers162

I left the house, went to town, and now the signal is good back at my house. Hmm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

Good deal. Yea like I said I had a similar problem at work recently it was odd

From my Wicked S3 running MIUI
The Following User Says Thank You to ShapesBlue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes