Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Obtaining MSL code for Straight Talk sch-s968c

OP hondais1

31st August 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
Hello...Ya!!!! Im having a hard time getting the MSL code on my STRAIGHT TALK....VERIZON SCH-S968C.

Its 4.1.2 stock.... rooted. I went to KITKAT and my pic messages wont work. So, Im back to stock for now. My Kernel stock is 3.0.31-1304014-userse.infra@sep-134 # 1....

Thanks for your help
2nd September 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Big Rock,
Thanks Meter: 118

456 posts
More
You might check the thread that discusses page plug cricket and st. It talks about flashing and other issus.

It could be the same KitKat bug everyone has when sending more than one SMS on vzw towers.. But still check out that thread even though your legit. Not to be noisy but is your st aga3 CDMA and work on Verizon towers? Which KitKat did you flash to. How much for the phone and where did you get it? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
3rd September 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by griz.droidx

You might check the thread that discusses page plug cricket and st. It talks about flashing and other issus.

It could be the same KitKat bug everyone has when sending more than one SMS on vzw towers.. But still check out that thread even though your legit. Not to be noisy but is your st aga3 CDMA and work on Verizon towers? Which KitKat did you flash to. How much for the phone and where did you get it? Thanks

Hello. Not sure what aga3 is but yes, its CDMA on the Verizon Towers. I flashed to the 4.4.4 [ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Verizon Galaxy S3. I paid $299.99 +tax at Wal Mart
27th September 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #4  
Flag Big Rock,
Thanks Meter: 118

456 posts
More
Thanks man I'd forgotten about checking this. I wish I could flash my s3 to st and get away from big red. Or sell mine get an st s3 and flash aoap on it. That would be very cool. Is that phone dual core or quad. I'm guessing dual. But the imtl versions were quad I think. The same hardware as the note 2

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Do you get 4g? That wouldn't matter to me but wondering

30th November 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 842

4,494 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by griz.droidx

Thanks man I'd forgotten about checking this. I wish I could flash my s3 to st and get away from big red. Or sell mine get an st s3 and flash aoap on it. That would be very cool. Is that phone dual core or quad. I'm guessing dual. But the imtl versions were quad I think. The same hardware as the note 2

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Do you get 4g? That wouldn't matter to me but wondering

I'm about to switch to straight talk myself and I'll be getting 4G. They have to send me a sim card which is a new option ok straight talk allow 4G service using a verizon phone

From my CM11 S3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread