Smart Lock for Chrome Now Available for Chromebooks

Android 5.0 Lollipop introduced a useful feature titled Smart Lock, which kept your … more

Alibaba Breathes New Life Into Game-Console Maker Ouya

After asuccessful KickStarter campaign, Android console Ouya failed to become a … more

Use JSON to Dynamically Load Layouts with json2view

You normally use XML layouts for your applications, but what if you need a simpler way to … more

OnePlus Teases Their New ROM, OxygenOS

OnePlus went back to the drawing board tocreate a ROM that they promisewill be open,customizable, and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

5star America External battery Power

OP Zizza

13th December 2013, 11:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Very useful product for those who doesnt what the added girth of other extended batteries&cases. This battery adds up to 9hrs of additional talk time to your s3. This product is extremely thin measuring at 7.9mm and comfortably fits into the majority of jeans pockets.

If you dont mind carrying a spare battery about the size of a smartphone in your pocket then this product is for you.

User opinions are welcome also product comparisons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41bw0YN2OnL._SY300_.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	2453111   Click image for larger version

Name:	61roQV5LxBL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	2453112  
13th December 2013, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,725
 
3,264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizza

Very useful product for those who doesnt what the added girth of other extended batteries&cases. This battery adds up to 9hrs of additional talk time to your s3. This product is extremely thin measuring at 7.9mm and comfortably fits into the majority of jeans pockets.

If you dont mind carrying a spare battery about the size of a smartphone in your pocket then this product is for you.

User opinions are welcome also product comparisons.

dont see how this would be better then a power bank. same principle.
14th December 2013, 01:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

dont see how this would be better then a power bank. same principle.

which brand powerbank would you reccomend?
14th December 2013, 03:38 AM   |  #4  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,725
 
3,264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizza

which brand powerbank would you reccomend?

currently im using a moonstone with no complaints.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537392

i also own this one.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1921093
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2013, 03:58 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

currently im using a moonstone with no complaints.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537392

i also own this one.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1921093

very simple..nice also not to large in size
The Following User Says Thank You to Zizza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2013, 02:14 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
I did look at this item..but evnentually I decided to go with the extended battery from anker...
I rather have one item in my pocket than 2 since im kindoff a clutz
18th December 2013, 02:25 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilton.charles

I did look at this item..but evnentually I decided to go with the extended battery from anker...
I rather have one item in my pocket than 2 since im kindoff a clutz

haha my pockets are quite full cause i carry both this and my 7000mAh extended battery...i dont mind tho...
my phone lasts forever!
17th February 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizza

Very useful product for those who doesnt what the added girth of other extended batteries&cases. This battery adds up to 9hrs of additional talk time to your s3. This product is extremely thin measuring at 7.9mm and comfortably fits into the majority of jeans pockets.

If you dont mind carrying a spare battery about the size of a smartphone in your pocket then this product is for you.

User opinions are welcome also product comparisons.

Thanks for this, I've never heard of one of these... From your pics, it charges the smart device?
20th February 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
7.9mm!! I don't know if it could get that thin.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes