What is the BEST Battery for S3 ?

Search This thread

Mukman22

Dec 10, 2012
Hyperion 4200

sick batterey life

I agree, i have the hyperion 4200 and it has amazing battery life. I bought it from amazon for $25 and it was worth the money. with GPS on wifi on data on playing games watching movies and videos i get a full day. but with normal use like text messages and calls 1day and 12 hours. Worth every penny

Attachments

• pic33333.jpg
    pic33333.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 759

otterboxfan4l

Feb 15, 2013
I agree, i have the hyperion 4200 and it has amazing battery life. I bought it from amazon for $25 and it was worth the money. with GPS on wifi on data on playing games watching movies and videos i get a full day. but with normal use like text messages and calls 1day and 12 hours. Worth every penny

You only get 1d 2h on extended battery ?

I get 1d 8to10hrs on my stock battery lol

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3

otterboxfan4l

Feb 15, 2013
Here's my life on standard battery today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361682622196.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361682622196.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 938

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
Here's my life on standard battery today

I think there's a big difference between 1d 55m and 1d 8 to 10h...And from your screenshot it looks like you put your phone on the charger. Also whats your screen on time?

I personally thin the ZeroLemon 6300 mAh extended battery is the best.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

AppzTheGawd

Dec 16, 2012
How long your battery last depends on your use, no ones gonna have the exact SME battery, but try the 4500mAh Hyperion batteries with nfc

Sent from my SGH-T999

pappcam

Jan 25, 2012
I see comments on Amazon that the standard Anker batteries now come with NFC but the product description still says "No NFC". I bought one of the Anker batteries in the fall and it didn't have NFC but it's a great spare battery. It would be great if these now had NFC.

Les_Vegas

Jun 7, 2010
just a heads up if your thinking about purchasing the Hyperion 4200 (white) the flash leaves a white haze on your pics/videos in low light areas for some reason Hyperion users fail to mention this in there reviews... I took this picture at a Rakim show last Thursday

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) using XDA Premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361734223065.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361734223065.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 857

mshanewalker1

Jan 9, 2011
As stated it all depends on use and personal settings, but with the mixed reviews on the extended batteries and definitely the not being able to put a back on the zero lemon I couldn't force myself to get one. Don't get me wrong its a beast, I saw in another thread someone got 2 days and 11hrs screen on w it but I couldn't do it without the back on. I am satisfied with my 1 day and around 4 hrs screen on with stock battery myself, all a matter of opinion and need I guess

Sent from my side of the galaxy.
Running task650 AOKP w/ ktoonz

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361748525863.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361748525863.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 710
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361748545291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361748545291.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 682

hubie53

Jan 7, 2008
ExtendedBattery forGalaxy SIII

Don't care Price. Just tell me, Which one is Best !!! ! ! !! ! ! !
I bought a Battery from Anker, 4400mAh with special backside. makes the phone thicker ( all about 15 mm instead of nine), it´s very stable, lasts ca. the double time of the stock battery (64 hours with normal use fo rme) and the back cover fits almost better than the original one. Bought it by Amazon for 18 €.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

has anyone checked out the 3250 mah battery? just search "3250 samsung galaxy s3" on ebay. sorry i can't post links atm. It doesnt come with a battery door cover so i don't think it will add any bulk
I bought one, it fits the normal case but it´s output is 4.35 volt, so for me it did not work. Coud´nt even load it. I think it´s a Fake, better don´t buy it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey over there,

I've tested Mugen, Seidio, Acase, qCell, and many, many more on the original Galaxy S (Epic for Sprint,) the Fascinate (Galaxy S for Verizon,) Epic Touch 4g (Galaxy S2 for Sprint,) and have been toying around with the S3 for Sprint and some friends' phones for about a month.

I'd say you have really two choices... drop the big money and buy ONE Mugen or Seidio, or just buy a couple qCell batteries. Of the five/six qCells I have used and/or tested on my friends' phones, I'd have to say that only one varied in charge capacity from 10-20% of the advertised charge capacity (4200mAH)... and that was after two months of usage that was inconsistent.

For $20 and standard Amazon Prime shipping, I'd just buy two qCells and call it a day. Even after a month of daily or every-other-day full charging, I have not noticed a "memory effect," (yes, Lithium Ion batteries have a memory effect and anybody who tells you otherwise can't spell "hysteresis").

Why buy two? First off, you're going to NEED TWO if you do deep fieldwork in urban environments like I do. There are some nights where I'm sleeping in a gutter in the middle of no where and have to have my phone on 4G to upload ethnographic observations. There are some days I will *not* have access to an electrical outlet, have to use 4G, data transfer, TeleNav, Google Maps, video capture software, sketching software, and a bunch of other *&#^ at the same time, and if you think for a SECOND that having two standard batteries is going to be enough, then you're insane. You need at *least* one, 4000mAH battery with a modern smart phone if you're going to be using these services HARD ALL DAY, and easily two after you've broken the batteries in for a few months.

(Ever try running from a crackhead in the South end of Chicago while changing your battery since you need to dial your primary investigator and tell him that you may not make it back to publish your thesis due to a massive stab wound? Yeah, that's what I thought).

Also, as a word of caution... remember... a lithium ion battery is like a horse's stomach:

1. It needs to be filled often.
    2. It needs to be emptied often.
    3. If it's used hard (aka extremely warm,) you need to give it a little break (let it cool down ~10 degrees F) before filling it again.
    4. When you get a new one, always remember to establish a consistent feeding pattern for a while, (aka always completely empty and completely fill a new battery 10-20 times before you start charging it while half full or while the phone is on).

Hoppingfully yours,
    --SLN
    Do you want a slim battery or and extended battery?

he wants the "best" battery! duh? :rolleyes: lol
    Don't care Price. Just tell me, Which one is Best !!! ! ! !! ! ! !
    Hyperion 4200

sick batterey life
    i'm having great luck with the stock battery on the Blazer Rom

lasts well over 20 hours with a good amount of use